9dpo bfp with a frer?? help?

I see the edges of a line and I'm normally crap at line spotting fx :) x x

Are you testing again today chuck? I'm sorry but you know this is the place to be encouraged to poas! :D everything x for you xx

Aw you guys are lovely! I have POAS today (unfortunately only a cheapie left from local supermarket) and its bfn. Guess i'd better go and get some more today and try again tomorrow! :( could be that it isn't sensitive enough but I cant help but feel delusional now, lol! :oooo: xxx

:dust: to everyone praying for a :bfp:

I tested negative on the 12 and got faint BFP with fmu yesterday. Held for ages and tested again on a digi and it said 2-3weeks! I'm guessing I'm one of these who don't pick up before misses period! Fx xx

I think I can see something. Are you going to do another test? Fx for you hun xxx

Looks like a line to me hun, add another stalker to the list ;-) x x

I would have been excited if I got a test like that! Mine are all BFN!
Good luck! Xxxxx

Thanks everyone, hope this is it! I'll probably do another test later or tomorrow. Unfortunately i've been having af like pains this afternoon and turning into a bit of a knicker checker! Gah, ttc turns you into a crazy person, lol fx! :) I did do a clearblue last night and the result was questionable as i left it for 15 mins while i was putting my kiddies to bed and i've heard that cb's are notorious for evap lines. I'll try to post a pic see what you guys think..... :)

Eeek I'm stalking :) also when I got my bfp I thought my period was going arrive I still sometimes get that now. Xxx

Here's the clear blue + from last night ?? looks like a slight evap to me! :) x

Attachments

• 2013-06-16 21.44.29.jpg
    2013-06-16 21.44.29.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 71
I've never had an evap with clear blue. Def test in morning with fmu or hold it for 4 hours and test again :) fx for you x x

Getting a bit excited now, surely i cant keep having indent/evaps. I couldn't wait so thought i'd use my last Morrisons cheapy and took this pic within 3 mins.... (still having af pains so dont want to get my hopes up......much, lol) xxx

:bedjump:

Thanks again for everyone's comments, without you my other half will go insane!! :)

Attachments

• 2013-06-17 17.21.09.jpg
    2013-06-17 17.21.09.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 72
I can defiantly see it, didn't even need to enlarge the pic! Fingers crossed!! Xx

I see it too, those tests aren't very sensitive, theyre the ones i was using when i didnt get a pos until 16dpo xxx

Blimey! Do you think this might be it? my elusive bfp? xxx

Yeah could you get a better one tonight and do it with fmu tomorrow? I think that will make u feel better xxx

Think i'll have to, to put my mind at rest more than anything! Thank you xoxox

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back