9dpo bfp with a frer?? help?

loubee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have been trying to conceive for the last 4 months and i POAS this morning at 9dpo, and i've noticed a very very faint line which seems pinkish but because its so faint i cant say for sure. I really don't want to get my hopes up just in case but i'm struggling... do you guys see it? It seems like a big fat maybe!! :wall2:

Attachments

• 2013-06-16 09_opt (1).jpg
    2013-06-16 09_opt (1).jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 166
Yes I think I see it when I tilt my screen, definitely looks like the start of something! Are you going to test again tomorrow? Keep us updated, I'll be stalking :) xx

I'm afraid that I can't see anything but I am terrible at spotting lines tbh, fingers crossed for you hon xx

Thanks everyone :) I will definitely keep you updated, lol. I'll probably test tomorrow morning again (was going to say Tuesday but i'd be lying, it'll be lucky if i can stop myself again today!)
I hope so, I've been really lucky in the past as i have twin girls and a little boy, but my partner said he doesn't mind having more, but sooner rather than later though as he's ten yrs older than me and doesn't really fancy being in his 40's with a newborn. However i am bigger than i was when i conceived with the others and heard that can affect fertility. Does anyone know whether frer's have problems with evap's?
Fingers crossed.
Good luck to everyone else ttc! xxxx

I can see a line too but I'm not sure of the colour. Hopefully in a day or two it will be a definite bfp!

I see something. That's what mine looked like at 9 dpo too x

God i really hope so, thanks ladies :D xxx

Are frer's known for giving indent/evap lines? xxx

:dust:

I think i see it :) do another one in a couple of days, i'll be stalking :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members