8days late

sammyxx45

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this, I came on my period 15th of march which lasted 5 days. on April 1st i had some bleeding which i think may be spotting as it was a pinkish/brownish colour only when i went to the toilet and wiped. My period was due 15th April and i haven't come on yet. I've been urinating frequently and the past few days been getting headaches. I also been having cramps as if im going to come on but havent yet. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests 1 - last thursday which was negative and one this morning which i 'think' had a faint line but then disappeared after a few seconds so im guessing it was my eyes playing tricks on me. I have a doctors appt for wednesday morning which hopefully i will find out why i havent come on yet. I'm just writing on here to see if anyone else has been through this? x

Hi sammy,

I'm in the same boat as you, 8 days late and bfp or signs of the witch appearing.

Bodies are mean sometimes eh?

Fx this'll lead up to our bfp!!!

Xxx

They most definately are! Its kind of annoying as I get cramps as if I am going to come on my period but it just doesn't happen! Bodys ay! By the way I'm new to all this forum talk what's bfp mean?
Fingers crossed for you :) xx

Thank you. Well my period still hasn't arrived! Doctors tomorrow morning. I'll keep u both up to date :) xx

fingers crossed for you xx will check back tomorrow :)

Hiya! Well the doctor said it sounded like I am pregnant, done a urine pregnancy test and it came back negative! Got to go back next week if I still haven't come on. :( xx

I was 8 days late when I found out. I tested 10, 12 & 14 dpo and got negatives, waited 8 days took an IC and got a BFP :) xxxx

Hopefully I'll get a positive soon! Gonna test again sunday morning as ill be 14 days late. The doctor confused me a little today as she said it sounded like I was pregnant but the test came back negative and she gave me a prescription for folic acid and told me to google it! Lol xx

WTF? lmfao are you sure you went to a doctor, why the hell have you to google it lol!

some people dont get a +test till quite late on I read, it just depends how long your body takes to build up hcg like I said I was 8 days late so I think whatever the result is on Sunday take it as that - if you start looking into things it may only confuse you more. Do you normally have regular cycles?xxxx

I know, defo won't be seeing that doctor again, usually they vary between 28-31 days. Not been this late before. I'll just wait and see what happens. :) x

Eeeek that was like me, I was 28-30 longest one being 34 days and that was last year when I had not long got my implant out and my period was all over the place so thats why when I got onto like 6 & 7 days late I thought its time to test! Keep thinkin positive thoughts. Cant your GP do bloods?

Aww, yeah they can do bloods, but she wanted to see me in a weeks time. Frustraing sometimes lol. I keep getting cramps asif I'm gonna come on, going light headed, getting headaches, urinating more, backache, tired. Can't wait to finish work and go to sleep lol xx

Sounds like whats happening to me right now and I am nearly 6 weeks pregnant lol, I am SOOO tired its unreal. Tbh, if that where me I would ask to see another doctor as pregnancy should be managed right from the start. You shouldnt be left for a few weeks to "see how it goes" you could be pregnant! lolol.

One thing I have noticed thats kind of a biggie and not usually like me, when AF is due without fail I would get chin spots (obvsiouly this isnt a clear indicator) but this month I didnt have any spots on my chin and was late so then I thought I dont think shes coming lol, now I have broken out but still not on my chin, hormones eh?!

Fx you get your BFP though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back