8 week immunisations

little*red

Reaction score
Evie got her 8 week needles today, and the doctor was rubbish, he pricked her leg twice (making it bleed lots :x ) when giving her the one needle. She totally SCREAMED the surgery down! Bri and I hated seing her in pain and also i such a state, we couldnt get her out quick enough :cry: .

Ever since she has been really sleepy but she wakes from her sleep every so often and screams really loud (not a scream she normally does, sound like a 'im in pain' scream). we have giving her 2.5ml of calpol and it has settled her as she has been sleeping for the last 1hr and a half now.

Has aanyone else had this problem, and did they recover by the next day or did it continue for a few days?

Awww poor little lamb.

Gabriella just became very sleepy after her jabs but all babies are different.

I would just monitor her and if in any doubt contact NHS direct or your GP.

Hope she feels better soon :hug:

aww bless her
emily had hers on wednesday and has been a little poorly
what a stupid doctor!!! :x i would of give him a right earfull

jack was very unsettle the first night after it and wouldnt sleep except on my OH, but he was back to his normal self the next day :) :hug:

I tihnk all babies react differently, Sophie was fine with her first 2 sets but this time she's quite poorly.

I hope you gave that doctor a piece of your mind as well, bloody so incompetant some of them, you wonder how they are doctors. Hope she feels better soon hun, there's nothing worse :hug:

awww bless :( im dreading christophers he has his on monday :( am trying to convince my mum to take him not sure i can face it xxxx

Austin's just had his today and it's made him really miserable. He's usually really smiley and chatty but he's been grumbling all day. He's been quite sleepy too. It's so horriblle, I just keep telling myself I'd be a worse mum if I didn't take him. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back