8 month check.

little momma

Reaction score
got ours coming up soon.
what do they check? do they ask stuff about mum as well as baby?

Our 8 month check was pretty basic, asked how I was, did I have any questions etc, I've seen the same one since LO's birth so she knew me by then....oh had to have the whole talk on contraception etc though!! :lol: Anyway LO got weighed, height, she done little checks like seeing if LO could hold an object and whether it was past from one hand to another if she offered a 2nd object. She looked to see if LO could put finger and thumb together like a pinch type hold/pick up of something small in her palm etc. Played these 'game' things so LO would look over the left shoulder then the right etc, checked that LO would follow the top of her pen with eyes only when she moved it around close then turning head too when it was moved a bit further to one side etc. LO was crawling by 8 months so she watched movement and what not too, checked how well LO was getting about and what was intersting (everything in her bag!!) to him etc. I can't really remember what else without going to re-read his 1st yr journal but no time for that this afternoon!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back