• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7wks to go and still cant decide! Please help

Emmsy29

Reaction score
I only have 7wks left and my oh hates my name ive chosen, but its my turn to pick the name, i still like willow so do my other 3 chidren. He likes boring old names and we cant decide! I like harriot and shorten it to harry and also frankie. What do u girls think should i stand my ground and stick to willow x

I'm a Frankie short for Francesca and I love my name, there was never anyone else in my class or school usually with the name!

I also like Willow but does remind me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it's finished now so kids the same age as your LO won't know about it most probably

I love love love Willow! It's such a beautiful name!!! I'd stick to it tbh x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Well my oh likes jersey which i hate! But just so i can have willow ive offered to have her name double barrelled, willow-jersey and i wont tell anyone the jersey bit unless hes around. Thanks girls im gonna put my foot down and keep the name i love!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back