*** 7DPO anybody relate to symptoms!? ***

Mammyto1

Reaction score
Ok so here it goes... I'm sending myself crazy wondering if what I'm feeling is a sign as we've been actively trying for 5months now! Ovulated on Sunday 4th may, 3dpo I started to feel a stabbing pain in my left side which lasted about 2 days on and off..boobs are slightly sore but nothing major other than feeling a little fuller than usual,yesterday my stomach started to feel as though id done 1000 sit ups and id pulled my muscles, 7dpo today and those pulled muscle soreness have disappeared & my stomach now feels bloated with niggly pains in my right side! Do any of you guys think this could be a sign that we've got lucky this time round?

Last edited:
symptoms sound good but unfortunately they can be symptoms for so many things .. af .. ov ... blalala .. you won't know until you test :) but they don't sound bad though :) good luck you to and fx that these are your preggo symptoms !

what you can also do is compare to other months that you haven't been pregnant :)

Hey hun, just popping over to TTC from the pregnancy forums to see how everyones getting on - tbh after trying for almost 18 months, in my experience pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms can be almost the same thing - it can drive you crazy though can't it!! :) When I look back at my TTC diary of how I felt when I conceived - I just felt weird, different, light headed, a bit 'unwell' - Ive just had a look back at my diary and these were the symptoms I had -
10DPO - Tender breasts.
11DPO - Tender breasts. Fatigue. Nausea. Light headed.
12DPO - Tender breasts. Fatigue. Nausea. Lightheaded. Strong lines on OPK. Faint BFP.
13DPO - Tender breasts. Painful nipples. Fatigue. Nausea. Lightheaded. 1-2 weeks on digi.
14DPO - Tender breasts. Painful nipples. Fatigue. Bloated. Some cramps.

But try not to send yourself too crazy over symptom spotting!! Lots and lots of luck to you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back