7DPO and HUGE temp drop...what is this??

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls, I have just done my temp this morning, same time as usual and waited for the beep on the termometer (unlike the first few days charting) and noticed my temp has gone down considerably...why? I'm only 7DPO, surely it doesn't mean af is arriving...

here's my chart...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b9160#share

thanks for looking xx

Last edited:
Really? Its gone right under the coverline! I'm feeling all down incase af is coming and I have a short luteal phase...

Oh, it would be nice if it was implantation! :)

xx

well as far as i am aware some girls get this one day dip, it should ge back up tomorrow if it is that. fingers crossed for u xx

Thanks! LOL I'm going to be nervous doing my temp tomorrow incase is stay down! LOL

xx

Hun if my temps are that different I always take it twice just to make sure!!

Fingers crossed its implantation dip x x

Ah...that would be sensible Bonny. Incase you haven't noticed, commonsense is not my strong point!! LOL :lol:
xx

Well, my temp has gone back up this morning...it is probably wishful thinking that it could be an implantation dip though. I have read loadds on theinternet about them and they don't seem to be very accurate.

Here's todays chart.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b9160#share

thanks for looking.

xx

Ooooh temps have gone back up - which is looking good - fingers crossed they stay high now for 9months for you x x x

Oh I hope so! I have done all I can do this month! Temping, OPKs, BD over ov, hips up after! LOL

xx

Me too flopsy - there is nothing extra I can/could have done to get my BFP this month,

The only thing that I could do is more BD around OV but we BD every other night and then everynight for 3 nights around OV so all I could do is BD every day until after OV.

Please please let it be our turn!

It would be great if we both got :bfp: this month!

I'm scared to get my hopes up incase I get a :bfn: again.

xx

I hope so too, although I haven't had any bleeding or spotting that could be implantaion since although my temps have gone back up. Maybe it was a fluke. Got a :bfn: when I tested on 9DPO yesterday too.

xx

maybe very late to say and I don't know if you are aware of this but you should always take your temperate in bed before you get out otherwise it could influince the temperature (a lot) and you should also sleep (or at least lie down) for at least 3 hours and then you can test. Also around the same time every day!

Hope this helps :)

Thanks Helen. I had done that, the only thing I didn't do was wait for the beep the first couple of days of the cycle.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back