7 years on .... still hurts

tots hope

Reaction score
7 years ago when i was 17 i got pregnant and i didn't realise until i had miscarried. Doctors thought i would have been about 15 weeks into the pregnancy. I have never told my parents about this as i knew it would distroy them so i have lived with this with only my brother in my family knowing. He experienced the same loss a year before.

Well since that day i have been very close to a guy i was seeing at the time (not his baby) and he has been what i can only describe as my rock. When i started seeing my DH i told him about it but he never seems to understand why i am so down about it when it reaches that time of year (April 23rd) :(

Well i have just had a message off my friend (bfriend at time of miscarrage) telling me he is thinking about me and if i want to call him to feel free or if i need to get away then he will always be there for me. :cry: He has been so good to me, he paid for a councellor at the time and covered for me when i was in hospital and took me to appointments i needed and anywhere else i needed to go and did anything i needed.

I care for him so much and it shows that there are still some decent people in the world.

I am so truely thankful to him for all he has done and i am so glad he is still in my life

Loosing an angle still hurts but i am glad i still have my friend - my rock. Think im going to go an have a little cry now.

Thanks for listening girls its nice to be able to tell people about it without having to talk x

aww hun :hug: Its so nice that you've found some one like that. :hug: So sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss hun, its so nice that you have someone to share your pain with and support you.

Thinking of you hun xxx

im sorry for your loss babes!! :( its wonderful you have had such a friend with you through it all, he sounds very special darlin!

take care :hug: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back