7 weeks bloody mucous and.....

Shell99

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm 7 + 3 today.

TMI alert.... For several days I've had a very very sore dry vagina. I read it is likely to do with the change in PH down there during pregnsncy.

I'm currently on antibiotics for a throat infection.

Last night when I went to the toilet I saw a blood stained water mark on my underwear :-/ at first I could find no blood but eventually found with the tissue a slight blood stained (pink) mucous right inside my vagina at the opening. I was thinking perhaps as it's so sore it's actually bleeding from my vagina itself?

This morning being Saturday and docs shut etc, I went to family planning/ sexual health clinic. Sat in waiting room for nearly 2 hrs, I just wanted the nurse to check my lady area out n diagnose the problem, she wouldn't even see me told me I should now deal with early preg unit at hospital and as it was sat I'd have to go through A & E! These seemed a tag extreme as no more more bleeding no pain etc do thought I'd go to GP mon to see what's wrong with my downstairs

Well tonight it's back n there's more :-(

There's clearly blood in a clear stringy mucous. No more pain than usual twinges n cramps etc. I called hospital who put me through to early preg unit. The lady said its not early preg unit she's on 'a ward' and asked what was wrong, I told her n got the blanket answer..... Go to A & E!

It's 1am on sat night! What do you all think?

Have any of you exp this or similar- anybody had to go through A & E at this stage (7 weeks) what did/will they do? A test? A scan? An examination?

All advice n info welcome. Thanks in advance

Sorry to hear you're going through this. I know it's hard but try not too worry too much as it may be just because your vagina is dry but I'm no doctor. When I've gone the a&e with bleeding they sometimes did a pregnancy test never an internal and referred me for a scan at the EPU a few days later when EPU could fit me in. Your EPU may be referral only I know mine is but I think it depends on the area. As its not full on bleeding I'd go tomorrow/ later today if you're still worried x

with my daughter they did an internal scan when i had bleeding but now my epu has changed its no longer walk in an you have bloods taken then they call with results and arrange a scan...at my other epu the one im with for this pregnancy they took my bloods three times did normal scan an internal an couldnt see baby so i go back friday as they think im on 5 weeks gone ...sorry i dont have much advice an to hear your goin through this hope all is ok xxx

Thank you ladies- and chrystal, good luck Friday!

Well I had bleeding fri sat sun and this morning. I say bleeding, it's still bloody mucous, and tends to come once per day on the tissue noticeably n then only if I look for it so not a lot

Saw GP this morning, examination of my tummy seemed fine as is my blood pressure. But I have to go to EPAU in the morning as the clinics only 9-11 AM. She said they'd likely give me a scan. At this stage they want to rule out ectopic and miscarriage. But she did say if she were overly concerned she'd be directing me to A & E but feels it should be checked anyway

Ill keep you all posted

Good luck! I'm sure all is well

Hope all went ok this morning. I'm in the same boat, blood stained discharge since this morning.got EPU appointment tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys!

Epu done an internal scan apparently my uterus is a little tilted 'at the mo' (does it move?!) but with a bit if wiggling around they got a good shot of my little bean and a strong heart beat :)

No signs of probs or bleeds picked up on scan.

They just said sometimes there's pain and bleeding in early pregnancy that's not explained :-/

I have an awful bout of thrush n the nurse said it could well be bleeding from there as its so sore swollen etc

But we are very relieved today! And back to work n normality tomorrow and i will most definitely be taking it easy this pregnancy n not over doing things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back