7 weeks and still going

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So it's been 7 weeks since I found out my little baby stopped growing at 8 1/2 weeks even tho we saw a strong heart beat at 7 weeks but had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks I had the tablets to help things along...I passed our baby and held him or her in my hands .....got admitted to hospital because of heavy bleeding..., been back a fourth to the hospital test after test .....infections too and still have a small amount stuck in my uterus that doesn't want to move ! So now on Thursday I'm having a d and c to remove the rest feeling very scared as I have never been put to sleep before finally can't wait to get this sorted and move on after a very long few months xx

Hey Vicki, so sorry to hear what you have gone through, I have had two missed miscarriages and they are horrible as they come at such a shock.

Try not to worry about being put asleep, you will be fine and it will all be sorted and you won't feel any pain.

Take it easy and all the best for the future xxxx

Gosh you've been through the ringer with this. I've had 2 ERPCs and they've been fine, try not to worry xx

You poor thing. I am so sorry that this is happening to you. Hope it goes as well as it can and that you feel a little better afterwards. Xx

Thank you ladies love this group it's nice to talk and let off steam with you all knowing how it feels.....����Had my operation yesterday afternoon....now resting glad I can get better now ....I would def advice a d and c to anyone rather than medical management less painful wish I now had that first of all would of stopped 7 weeks of hell xxx

I've had both and would also recommend the op xx hind sights a wonderful thing xx
Rest up and take it easy, the physical recovery will be quick now.
Hope to see you back with good news soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back