6 month old sleeping on front?

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find that Aimee was asleep on her front. I always put her down on her back and when she rolls over she usually screams until I roll her back. I had went to the toilet about 5am, she was sleeping on her back and woke up to find Aimee on her front at 5.45am so she wasn't lying like that for long. It gave me a fright to see her lying that way, can it harm her? I would never let her sleep on her front, she done it while I was asleep so I never knew!

dont worry hun, riley has slept like that for months....he finds it so comfy! we tried flipping him over, but he just rolls till he's comfy :D

Dylan's recently just started sling on his front. I was a bit panicked at first and checking on him every minute(!) but he is just fine. Sometimes though i feel the need to turn his head a bit more to the side coz he is sometimes practically face down and that frightened me :shock:

Just must be their comfy position though

Calums slept on his front from about 2/3months old, and doesn't sleep any other way :)

Once they roll themselves there not much you can do about it anyways hun! :D Shes getting herself comfy and will be fine!

Finlay has slept on his front from day one :D

I wouldn't worry about it - if she's rolled herself there then she can roll herself back :D

My friend in Canada gave birth to premature twins last week and they put them on their tums to sleep! (the nurses/midwives that is)

lea m said:
My friend in Canada gave birth to premature twins last week and they put them on their tums to sleep! (the nurses/midwives that is)

aww how cute! Are they doing ok? Sorry to go off topic :lol:

Bee said:
lea m said:

aww how cute! Are they doing ok? Sorry to go off topic :lol:
:D Yeah they are doing great!! They are so cute! They were good weights too for the dates! They were born at 32 weeks and were both over 4lbs!! :dance: I just wish I could go see them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back