6-12 week check...

LilyMac

Reaction score
What a random time frame for baby's first check up!
Anyway, my point is, we're going for Aidens today at 10:40. I'm very excited, having him weighed and measured first and haven't been able to get him weighed for five weeks cos the health visitors are never there. I bet he weighs close to a ton now :rofl:

How did it go today at the check, what did he weigh at birth and what is he now?
Devon really screemed when they pulled his leg straight to do the length measurement

It was fab! He got top marks on everything lol
He was born 8lb and 51cm and now he's 16lb and 64cm at 11 weeks. He's massive!
He was good as gold through the whole thing, just moaned a little bit when they put the stethoscope on him.
They were very impressed with him which made my head swell :)

Wow he's huge!!! I think I'm just used To the size of miss mini now and she's absolutely tiny lol!

Wow that is huge! Zac is only 16lb 5oz and he is nearly 8 months! Glad he is doing well xxx

Well done Aiden! sounds like a giant compared to Tegan who is 61cms at 20 weeks lol! x

Wow that is huge! Zac is only 16lb 5oz and he is nearly 8 months! Glad he is doing well xxx

Omg my son is a right porker!!

Me and Lee are quite tall and broad though so I guess it was expected lol

He's got a bit of a flat head on one side, which weirdly isn't the side he sleeps on and a bit of cradle cap coming. Anyone got any ideas how to fix them?!

Zac is only small, just like me and his dad. Maybe try more tummy time for his head, or I think you can get special pillows for when they are lying down, but not for sleeping xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back