baby hip health week 13-19 march!

Thanks Alice :hug:

I'm really crapping about Paurics appointment now :( 5 more days :|

Good luck to everyone else as well :hug:

Im sure he'll be ok hun there was 4 of us there wit 5 babies and only Maisie had an issue all the others were fine xx

hi everyone how did you all get on with all the appointments. Ellie has to extra crease and her left leg is 2cm shorter than the right and her neck kinks to left (getting treated for torticollus) we are waiting for an appointment for Ellie to go far an xray xx

My little mans scan was fine although they think he's more alligned to the right, back in June x

My little mans scan was fine although they think he's more alligned to the right, back in June x

aw thats good then hope it all goes well in June, we are heading to the drs this afternoon Ellie has got to go for an xray but still not go the appointment thgough, but this am when changing her bum her bad hip made a HUGE crack noise now it might have been an everydat crack as we all get but she sreamed for an hour after it nothing could settle her so called the dr and they want to give it a quick look over xx

well now they are saying that there is a click there too, so still waiting for the scan as they cant really say much without it xx

Blake had his ultrasound today and all was fine. He screamed the place down and peed on the consultant but all over and done with now. Thank god!

Aww Claire hope she's ok :hugs:
So glad Blake is fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back