5w6d tomorrow scan

mandii

Reaction score
hey ladies contacted epu this morning as i was getting really bad cramp, nausea and severe headaches, midwife has said that i have to go tomorrow at 10.30am for an early pregnancy scan tomorrow i will be 5 weeks 6 days what can be seen this early?
xx

i dont think u will see much tbh des sac n yolk maybe but highly unlikely u will see a hb i think that comes around 6 weeks but i have known ladies to see it at 5.5 weeks, gd luck hope all goes ok xx

not alot,i had a scan at 6 wks 3 days with my son and it was just an empty sac they couldnt even see the yolk sac never mind a baby lol

sorry just seen ur 5+6 so might well see a hb but also may not it varies from person to person xx

im 6 week exactly on wednesday im just really worried havent been out the house in nearly a fortnight because of headaches, nausea, cramping, bloating, and feeling generally run down explained all this to epu and they want me in for a scan x

could be because with my last pregnancy i had extremely high blood pressure and had to be monitored a lot, or so that if theres nothing wrong with baby they can try something else, i genuinely dont think there is anything wrong with baby but i could be wrong, but i literally havent been able to move off the couch for long, havent been able to go out, im hoping its just low on iron again as this is how i felt at the later stages with my last pregnancy and it was lack of iron x

they will just want to make sure all is fine but dont worry if they dont see a hb or even a yolk sac but they will explain all this to you could be a few days out either way depending wen baba implanted i got a bfp at 9dpo which makes me beleive it implanted early my mate didnt get her bfp till dpo 12 and she had been tracking ovulation etc so we think she implanted late in the cycle but best of luck xxx

my periods are all messed up sometimes its a 23 day cycle sometimes its a 28 day cycle so could be further than i thought just have to wait and see tomorrow xx

yep its all can aint it i was spot on at my scan but i know exactly wen i oved and wen implantation took place hehe xx

since i had my son my periods are all over the place, hopefully tomorrow they can date me properly i think theres a chance i could be a few days forward xx

I went today and got put back from 6+2 to 5+2 and they could only see the sac so now I have to go back in 2 weeks. they will probably tell you it's too early x

sorry youve been put back sophs im thinking i could be a couple of days forward due to my cycles being messed up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back