• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks

Tuffty

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I posted up as a newbie this morning.

Well I am 5 weeks pregnant and tbh bricking it!

As I said in my newbie post me and my partner weren't planning for a baby and had never discussed it.

On Friday when I found out I was pregnant we both went into complete shock and I suppose shutdown.

We live with my mum so told her as she was wondering what the hell was going on. My partner didn't say very much in the first hour, went for a walk with the dog and then came back. We then decided to go and see his parents so he could have a bit of family support. We have obviously told close family and they are all behind us 100% and want to help.

I am really suffering with aches and pains at the moment, tiredness, tearfulness and nausea. Is there anything I can do to help that?

All your symptoms are normal Hun, I found early nights helped alot, was always in bed by 9pm during the first few months!! Make sure you start taking folic acid too or pregnancy vitamins!!
Congrats on your pregnancy too x x

I went to the chemist this morning and got some pregnacare. She also advised to have a biscuit and drink before I get out of bed in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back