5 weeks today!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
So happy to have reached 5 weeks today :D mainly because I got bfp so early, I've been really concerned that something would go wrong. It still hasn't sunk in either :oooo:

This morning I did a another CB digi and got 'Pregnant 3+' and got the darkest test line on IC, I have been doing them very day since bfp :D

HPT 5.JPG
HPT 6.JPG

A bit of a pointless thread, but just wanted to share :) x x

Last edited:
Ahhh! That BFP doesnt get any better does it?! I think I did three tests in total, I loved seeing the line get darker. Its brilliant xx

Ahhh! That BFP doesnt get any better does it?! I think I did three tests in total, I loved seeing the line get darker. Its brilliant xx

I know, it's amazing!! :D I've done so many I've lost count lol. That's my third digi too, I wanted to see it change every week :) x x

Awww well done lil bean :) I done another test too but wanted to hold off the digi cos I wanted to see 3+ but if you got it I must have it by now!! Have you got your booking in appointment? xx

Aw that's great hun!

I was the same, I got my BFP at 4 weeks and every week since has been a milestone. Sometimes I wish I had waited and found out a little later lol. But I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and its honestly flown in xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Lol. How many tests?

But yay for the little milestone! Congratulations - lets hope it continues to go smoothly for you. xx

Tara, Yes you should have it by now too, but everyone's HCG levels are different hun, wouldn't want you to do it too soon because of me :roll: No not got booking in appointment yet, have you?

Jayjay, every week is a milestone, be happy when I get to 12 weeks, can relax a bit then :) Only seems like yesterday that you got your bfp hun, gone sooo fast!!

Fordee, Erm....well I've done about 13 IC's, 2 FRER's and 3 CB Digi's :rofl: but I already had them, so why not? :D x x

Last edited:
I no what u mean vixxie! I did a test today as I got my BFP very early on too and got a darker line ! Iv got one cb digi left which I'm going to do next week to see 3+ lol

Vicki xx

I did a few cheepie tests after we confirmd with a digi, simply because I couldn't believe it!! It's so nice to see a strong positive after so many BFN's!!

I'm the same cannot wait to get to 12 weeks, scan is on the 26th and I just want to know everything is OK....

xx

I love seeing bfp's especially them getting darker and darker :D its so reassuring too. Not sure what I will do when they are all gone lol, I've always got opk's I suppose! :D x x

Hahaha @ how many tests you done Vic. I'd be the same if I had them, only have the digi left so I know what I'm doing tonight!!

Yeah I have my appointment on the 17th February, not sure what's going to happen at that oppointment. Had so many expectations when telling my GP my news and she just said congrats and booked me an appointment LOL

xxx

At least you got a doctor appointment ! I rung mine today and the receptionist just said are you happy ! I said yes! And she gave me a midwife number :s and that's it

Vicki xx

Hahaha I wished the receptionist done that with me. Would have saved both mine and the GP's time :) xx

Hi vixxie
Lovely to see such a strong positive, and five weeks already.
Brilliant
Onwards and outwards
looking forward to seeing some lovely scan photos
x Daisy

Hahaha @ how many tests you done Vic. I'd be the same if I had them, only have the digi left so I know what I'm doing tonight!!

Yeah I have my appointment on the 17th February, not sure what's going to happen at that oppointment. Had so many expectations when telling my GP my news and she just said congrats and booked me an appointment LOL

xxx

Did you do your digi yet hun?

I might ring my doc and ask for mw number, just want to get it booked. My gp was about the same hun lol, its silly because I had to see her, why I don't know lol x x

At least you got a doctor appointment ! I rung mine today and the receptionist just said are you happy ! I said yes! And she gave me a midwife number :s and that's it

Vicki xx

I wish they'd just have given me mw number, I hate waiting, might ring and ask for it :) x x

Hi vixxie
Lovely to see such a strong positive, and five weeks already.
Brilliant
Onwards and outwards
looking forward to seeing some lovely scan photos
x Daisy

Aw thanks hun :hugs:
How's things with you?
:dust: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics