4th month ttc

Onlylove

Reaction score
Hopefully this is the month.. I mean, EVERY fertile day & on my O day, & the day after that we dtd.. Do I still have a 20% chance of being pregnant, or is the chance raised? No symptoms that i'm aware of LOL.

If i'm not pregnant, somethings wrong right? Someone to talk to would be nice.

I know 4 months feels like an eternity but really its not that long. Are your cycles regular? Do you opk?

Hi :)

Don't panic! 20% chance is if all other conditions are great and you timings pretty good most people conceive within the 1st year of trying so hold tight some take up to two years or longer (with no logical reason for it to take so long)

Sometimes if you're 'at it' constantly over your fertile period you can lower the sperm count (they don't replenish that quick!) so maybe learn a bit more about your cycle OPKs etc to be more precise and give your man a rest now and again ha ha

Hope this helps and wishing all the luck you need to get your BFP :) x

Yeah, feels like 4 years haha. my cycles are regular and what's opk?

ovulation predictor kits...lets you know if you have a LH surge(about to ovulate), are you using an app to predict your ovulation?

4 months feels like an eternity for me too but you know, the gus here are right. it's really not that long and you just gotta keep reminding yourself of that

Oh, yeah I know of those, I just don't know how they work and have not considered using them yet. I *HAD* The mydays app for andriod, but last week I gave my android to my mom, so now I have a cheap phone until I get a new one. I'm too nice I swear..

well depending on how long your cycles are is when you start testing for ovulation..like if your cycle is 28 days you test on cd 11 and keep testing until its +....my cycles are long so I start testing on cd 13...this cycle I got a + opk on cd 18. And so forth...maybe you just need a little patience and just give it time what else have got right?

I don't understand the whole cd 13 stuff yet. But a regular girl my age would of got pregnant by now. The hell is wrong with me LOL. Like I know so many girls that had unprotected sex one time, and wow what do you know they are pregnant. I think i'll just leave this up to god I guess. He will bless me to carry a life, when he feels it's time I guess. I'll try to speed up the process by timing it, but no opk for me. At least, not yet..

Yeah maybe its His way of saying it's just not your time yet...

Doesnt mean there is anything wrong with you sweet, 4 months isnt that long in ttc even if it feels like it xxxx

hun your chances of concieveing even when super fertile and sexing on the right days are like 20%. I have been trying for 3 years plus now with one miscarriage, we will get there in the end, it takes time though

If you are not using OPK's then chances are you could be bedding at the wrong time?

OPK's can be bought cheaply from Amazon or ebay and you should use them from CD10

(first full day of period is CD1)

Once you get your second line you know you are going to ovulate within 24-36 hours.

Give it a few cycles like that and see how you get on!

Best of luck

xxxxxxx

Its been 10 months for me and still no luck so far. I think sometimes stressing about it doesnt help altho that is easier said than done i know!!

Fx for you.

Michelle. x

We dtd every time I saw ewcm, took evening primrose until the day I thought I was Oving and used conceive plus the month we conceived, we had been trying for almost 9 months. We started using c+ the first day I started noticing ewcm xxx good luck xc**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back