Full Bladder and sneezing!!!!

Kerry

Reaction score
I have my scan today (we only get one), and I have a cold and keep sneezing.

The idea of a bladder full to bursting and sneezing just isn't appealing!!

May have to get the tenna lady out!!! LOL :lol:

Will let you know how it goes!!

lol! I have had them on for a few weeks now!!!

Hope all goes well with the scan - let us know how you get on xxx

Awww good luck for the scan :D

I've got a bloomin' cold - again :roll: Must admit - the thought of sneezing with a full bladder at the moment doesn't sound much like a good idea!!

LOL im glad im not the only one,

I started to notcie that at the end of the 1rst tri, never had it on my other two so i was mortified that i couldnt control my bladder lol

Dont worry about having a bursting bladder, i didnt with either of my scans and both showed up great :D Had to go pee 10 mins before my scan, i was soooo desperate it hurt :roll: But drank a small bottle of water after and all good

Good luck and enjoy

Natalie x

All was great, bladder was so fit to bursting it was painful but once on the bed and looking at the screen I seemed to forget. We were lucky as we had a student doing the scan so we were in there ages, the pictures weren't that great but we spent so much time looking at our little one that it didn't matter.
All fingers, toes, arms, legs accounted for and my dates pretty much matched up but they said I was possibly one week further ahead than I thought which is better than a week behind I guess.
A great day - feel relieved and excited and can't wait to start buying a few bits.

Awww Kerry

Glad it went so well with your scan. :0)

Ive been terrible since I was pregnant with sneezing. For the first time in my life I appear to have hayfever !! So every day I must sneeze about 20 plus times and Im afraid I have had a fair few accidents !!!

All the Best
Ragna xxx

I have my second scan tomorrow.

Do I definitely need a full bladder with it? I didn't have a full bladder with the first one as I was told I didn't need to and the scan was fine.

Will a slightly full bladder do? I don't want to wet myself during the appointment. :cry: :roll:

glad your scan went ok kerry
xx

Sarah - i didnt have a full bladder for my scan, i needed to go to the loo, but i wasnt busting and my pics came out fine

Aww - i'm glad your scan went so well.

For my 12 week scan I was told 1 pint of water 1 hour before, which I did and didn't feel too bad, and the scan was so clear. Lots of people have told me its the clearest they have seen! A friend of mine who recently had one at another near by hospital was told to drink 2 pints 1 hour before! It must vary but I think as long as you have some fluid in your bladder it will be ok, don't think it is necessary to be uncomortable. I will do the same for my 20 week scan.

But I did forget all about that when my little baby was wriggling about on the screen. :D Isn't it amazing!! :shock:

I didn't have to have a full bladder for the second one as everything has moved up into place by then. In fact they made me go to the loo to move the baby from an awkward position.

hi Kerry

I cant believe that you are already 17 weeks. doesnt time fly.

I had the same problem :oops:

walking to the toilet at work and sneezed. had to phone DH to come and bring a change of clothes (we have showers here).

take care

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back