4D scanning

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone had this done or thinking of having it done.

Me and my partner are thinking of splashing out on it with Baby Bond in maidstone kent..... I know its the same price as a cot but I think it will be a lovely thing to show your baby when he/she is all grown up.

Love Keely xxx

Hi Keely,

I am having one done tomorrow - and I can't wait!!
As my pregnancy was such a shock and totally unexpected(I didn't think I could have children),and unlikely to happen again,Dave said he would love to splash out a little,so we've saved by cutting out our weekly Indian/Chinese and put the money up for this scan instead!
We're having it done at a local private clinic,at the time there was an offer on when we booked,so instead if £190 it was only £150-still a lot but I am sure it will be worth it.They said it was best done between 26 and 30 weeks as before the baby can look quite transparent ,and after there is less room to move so you may get less of a look at bean(if that makes sense)

I too think it will be great to show to baby when older,and also to show the family - most of our family said they are coming around as soon as we are back to watch the DVD!! :lol:

I had a 4d scan done with baby bond Uppingham at 31 weeks. We opted for the portraits package at £60.00, you get the scan and one A4 picture and two normal size colour scan pictures.

It was a fantastic experience and I am so glad that we went. The pictures are amazing.

glad it went well for you both.... i really cant wait to book it now.

i am going to try and wait to as close to 30wks as poss so it is the best pictures.

My partner couldnt make it to the 18 wk scan so I think it will be a nice chance for him to see his baby boy again.

Bagpuss let me know how it goes today!!! good luck xxxxx

So when would be the best time to have the 4d scan? Im also going to go to Baby Bond Maidstone.

16 weeks today!!

Thanks Dionne

I was quite sure as I can recall someone saying dont go until at least 22 weeks but wasnt sure on the latest as I know they have less room in your belly when you are further gone??

would love to have one of these but sadly not enough funds have spent all my money on baby things and decorating and really cant afford any more think sometimes you just have to draw the line :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back