4d scan

Rebecca89

Reaction score
Has anyone else decided if they will be having a 4d scan? I have booked one with baby bond for when I will be 28 + 4, it's £59 for the simply4d one :) I'm so excited already to see him again!! Xxx

That's a really good deal, we have debated it (they kinda freak me out a bit) but still undecided :)

Yeah I was dead happy when I saw they have some cheap ones available now, the normal ones are twice the price, guess they will be longer etc but I'm happy with £59 :D got the latest date I could at that price so he's as fattened up as possible as they showed me him in 4d at my gender scan and I agree it was quite freaky lol xxx

I had this exact scan with baby bond at 28 +2.

Heres my girl...uploadfromtaptalk1373916947123.jpguploadfromtaptalk1373916968221.jpguploadfromtaptalk1373916983564.jpg

Def worth the 59 quid xx
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Aww that's so cute, hope mines as good as that : D xxx

Aww - am sure that'll be amazing! :) We are staying team yellow so am pretty sure it would spoil the surprise for us!! :oooo: so we'll try and refrain from getting one - although they do sound amazing! enjoy! :) xx

I was lucky to get a 4-D scan as part of a training exercise for the staff. I was only 17 weeks when I had it, but it was still a great experience and would recommend. This is one of the photos that I got:

image.jpg

thats such a good pic :) i really cant wait! xxx

They were all included we got about 6 ;)they r black and white ones but I think they look much better than those brownish ones imo. We also paid £10 gor an extra dvd of pics xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Im not sure about them myself , think i want to wait to see my babies face at birth, but they do seem to give very clear piccys of baby, so clever really

Wow those pics are really good! Would it be obvious what gender the baby is asi want to keep it a surprise. X

Cute pics.

Same question as Jess? Would it be obvious on the gender?

X

Do it!! Do it!!

This is my princess at 27 weeks exactly! She looks so happy in there it really reassured me :)

Ps you can ask them to stay away from that area ;)
Just tell them at the beginning xx

He checked for me to confirm gender but didnt go down that end on 4s scan xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member