4d scan!

ippa

Reaction score
My parents have suprised me with a 4d scan, I have it booked for a week on Wednesday! I'm so excited!
Has anyone else had one? What did you think?
XxX

Awww that's a lovely pressie! I haven't had one yet but have heard some of my friends are putting money together to get me one. Although it's supposed to be a surprise!
Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, what a fab surprise hun. i wanted one but the OH is freaked out by it lol

Awww that's so nice of them. I have always been in two minds about them, some of the pics freak me out, they look like little clay alien babies to me, lol. x

How fantastic, what brill parents you have. I had one at 27ish weeks which will be similar to you when you go and it was amazing. They were so thorough, spent the first 10-15 mins doing the 3d/4d bit, and getting the pics etc then did all the measurements and stuff which was on the DVD we got.

It was also at the scan that we did find out that the baby was not growing properly and I really think that if we would not have gone for a 4d scan then the baby would possibly not have survived as 3 weeks later he was born by c-section. Not that I'm trying to scare you as it was absolutely amazing and Tomos looks identical to the images we got.

Enjoy it and don't forget to post some piccies. xxxx

hehe im stupidly excited, going to see what my little man will look like!
Well so far all his measurement have been bang on, so fingers crossed everything is still fine!
Glad ur little one is ok tho Mablestarr :)
XxX

Trying to get OH to get me a 4d scan for xmas! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back