4D Scan

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
I am thinking of having a 4D scan done at about 25 weeks, what do people think are they worth the money? Somewhere near me is offering them for £80 where you get a 15 min scan and 4 colour photos

Any opinions would be greatly received.

Thanks

Where's that?? It's much cheaper than by us!!

I think I would consider it at that price!

What a shame, they only have one location and I'm in the midlands! :roll:

I'm having a 4D scan on 23rd June but its costing me £145 so you're getting a really good deal...go for it! :hug: :hug:

Mines booked for 14th july...we get a 10 min DVD, a cd with all the pics on and two printed a6 pics...for £99 i thought that was great..so worth it!! :cheer: :cheer:

So I would say yes...take advantage of the wonders of technology!!! :dance:

princess_h said:
Mines booked for 14th july...we get a 10 min DVD, a cd with all the pics on and two printed a6 pics...for £99 i thought that was great..so worth it!! :cheer: :cheer:

So I would say yes...take advantage of the wonders of technology!!! :dance:

That is great you get loads more than we would for an extra £20, where abouts are you going for yours?

I would love to have a 4D scan. I am planning on having one later on but it will be about £230 for the full package.

If I were you I would jump at the chance if you can afford it.

Remember to show us the pictures if you go ahead. xxx

where is middlesborough
:S

sounds like a good plan i want it done.

Robyn_ said:
where is middlesborough
:S

sounds like a good plan i want it done.

It's North East England, about 45 mins south of Newcastle

Aww i could be on here all day talking about 4d scans, personally i think they are amazing!
I had mine in birmingham, half hour scan, 3 small black and white pics, 4 large ones in colour and some announcement cards. I also had gendar confirmation as thats what i really went there for!
was £150 and for me was well worth it and found it to be av ery moving andf emotional experience.And now becasuse of that scan i fell i have bonded with my little girl and feel connected, something i didnt have before.

Also o got dvd of whole scan

We are definitely going to have this done at about 27 weeks, photos & DVD. Must book it soon :D

mine will be at around 26 weeks i think, thats another reason im getting it, just to confirm the sex!!

Although Mia was very forthcoming in letting us see :roll: o dear, i see trouble ahead hehe :rotfl:

Good price... go for it!!!!

the one in glasgow is £95 for basic sexing scan, 3 pictures A4 size.....
£200 for the full 45 minute DVD, 4 A4 size still pictures, as many people as you like in the scan room with you too.... so??? worth it? maybe if you can afford it..... me I'd love it... but ..still thinking of the cost..

Good luck, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Aww i could be on here all day talking about 4d scans, personally i think they are amazing!
I had mine in birmingham, half hour scan, 3 small black and white pics, 4 large ones in colour and some announcement cards. I also had gendar confirmation as thats what i really went there for!
was £150 and for me was well worth it and found it to be av ery moving andf emotional experience.And now becasuse of that scan i fell i have bonded with my little girl and feel connected, something i didnt have before.

Also o got dvd of whole scan

Whereabouts in B'ham was this?[/code]

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=36134 here's the pictures from mine, I only had it done a couple of weeks ago!

mine was £85 for 20 minute dvd, cd of 75 pictures, 6 6x4 prints and 1 a4 print, and it was just outside notttingham.

i would say it's definately worth it, but don't rush to have it done because if baby is too small the pictures won't be as clear. but then if you leave it past 30 weeks there isn't enough water to be able to see much either... so about 25-28 weeks is the recommended for best pictures.

let me know if any of you want the details for where i had mine x

leckershell said:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36134 here's the pictures from mine, I only had it done a couple of weeks ago!

mine was £85 for 20 minute dvd, cd of 75 pictures, 6 6x4 prints and 1 a4 print, and it was just outside notttingham.

i would say it's definately worth it, but don't rush to have it done because if baby is too small the pictures won't be as clear. but then if you leave it past 30 weeks there isn't enough water to be able to see much either... so about 25-28 weeks is the recommended for best pictures.

let me know if any of you want the details for where i had mine x

Thats a really good price for what you got, would you give me the details of where you had it done?

:shock: thats really good, think its too far from me though :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back