4d scan with anterior placenta

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Just doing some research into this and now I am worried we won't get good pics tomorrow.
Anyone had a 4d scan and got good pics despite having an anterior placenta?

I had an anterior placenta and got great scan pictures. I can't show you them now as they are on a different computer but my placenta made no difference to the quality of pictures.

Itll be brilliant. I loved every minute of mine and would have gone back every day if I could have.

Eeee did u do anything g to ensure baby was awake? He is so active today but sod law he will have a sleepy day tomorrow

Have a sugaey cold drink just before u go in!
mine was asleep wirh its hand across its face. Quick poke on the bum soon shifted it ;-)

Can't wait to see your pictures. I have anterior placenta too and have my 4d scan at 26+4. x

Eeee did u do anything g to ensure baby was awake? He is so active today but sod law he will have a sleepy day tomorrow

He was awake during my scan. We got a lovely picture that looked like he was smiling!! She even pointed out that he had hair. It was amazing to see his face. Anytime he got himself into a position where we couldnt really see him, she prodded him and he soon moved.
Take a can of coke with you and drink it before you go in. That'll make sure he wakes up! Some places will let you go back another day if baby isn't playing ball.

Eek thanks I got a can of coke and some marshmallows to munch beforehand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back