:yay: our 4d scan is tomorrow

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Well im 25 weeks tomorrow and we have another 4d scan booked, i cant wait to see the difference since the one we had done at 16 weeks. Im so excited :) I keep wondering how different Missy Moo will look and how much baby fat she will have put on. Oooh i cant wait :D x x

so exciting, bet you cant wait! have fun, will u be uploading the pics? x

Ill post the pics when I get back hunny :D I just hope I can decide which ones we want as last time it was so hard to choose! x x

cant wait to have 4d scan but with 2 i dont know if u will be able to see much? il look out for the pics! x

cant wait to have 4d scan but with 2 i dont know if u will be able to see much? il look out for the pics! x

Might be worth ringing around a few places that do them and ask whens best to have one done with twins, i know with one its between 24weeks and 32 weeks so they may advise a little early x x

Wow that pic is so cute.
Well my scan is today and im so excited, OH cant wait to see missy moo again either, he loved the 4d scan last time and seems so excited this time :D x x

Oooh good luck!!! Cant wait to see the pics, i cant wait for my next 4d one either! hope she behaves for you and gives you some nice poses for some piccies xx

Ohhhhhh i can't wait for my
12 week scan and really really can't wait for a 4d one!
Have fun!! Xx

Ooo Hope all goes well for you today and she has chunked out for you.
I'm like LoopyLouize I can't wait for my 12 week let alone the 4d I shall be booking. :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back