4d scan today :))

Good luck, hope baby behaves and gives you some good pix xx

Get to see what my little girl looks like, wahoo so excited. Also get to check she is a she and not a boy hiding his winky!! Hopefully will try to get some pics up later but I'm a bit crap at it!
Pointless thread really!
Happy Sunday everyone xx
Let us know all about it and if it was worth it :)

Lovely!! Have fun :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww bet it went great, looking forward to hearing your update. I have one next month :)

xx

Well it was fantastic!! Saw her really clearly, she was pretty comfy in there and saw her sticking her little tongue in and out! I'm waiting for my I cloud to update from my phone piccys so I can get them on here! Anyone who is thinking about having a 4d scan and isn't sure, I'd def go for it! Xx

Well it was fantastic!! Saw her really clearly, she was pretty comfy in there and saw her sticking her little tongue in and out! I'm waiting for my I cloud to update from my phone piccys so I can get them on here! Anyone who is thinking about having a 4d scan and isn't sure, I'd def go for it! Xx
Good to know, my other hafl just isn't convinced by the £130 but I've been so disappointed by the NHS scans and their clarity

I paid £95 for a 20 minute scan which included a DVD and two pictures. In the end my lovely parents paid for it, bless em! Xx

Awww amazing pic hun :D really glad it went so well x x

What a simply beautiful photo she is gorgeous. xx

That picture is amazing, she looks adorable! Congratulations :D
xx

That's a great pic! Congrats x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

am i missing something here? I cant see a piccy? lol x

ah ha scratch that, its just me being a simpleton! haha x awww so clear! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics