4D scan booked

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
OH mam...after some pressure off him has finally agreed to then 4D scan its booked on the 12th march, OH birthday :)
My "friend" phoned before and i told her and she was all negative about it saying the photos will be crap because all the features aren't formed and i should of waited til 30 week!!! Everything i say or do is wrong!!! She said she wouldn't get one because i might not be able get good photos because of how baby is lying...which it says on their website they would offer another if the photo's weren't good. Why can't she just be a friend instead of putting a downer n everything i say or do! Has anyone got good photos at 26+1 ??? Now i am worried they will be shit, grrr xxx

Mine are exactly 26+1 and they're pretty good! The dvd is even better! You'll love it hun, nevrrmind her, some people just like to put a downed on things! My friend had hers at 31 wks and they are even clearer but my pics and dvd are good.and I couldn't wait any longer hehe.
X

That's terrible. She is clearly just jealous. I was actually told that 30 weeks is a bit late to get it cos they don't have as much room to move and around 25-28 weeks is around the best time. Don't let her spoil your fun and enjoy. I want one now!!! Lol xxx

Yeah the clinic suggested 26 weeks to me, you'll love it! :)

They suggested 26 week to me too. Dunno why she has to be like that...i don't know if i am gonna bother with her when the baby is here. She just makes me feel like shit...purposely xxx

They suggested 26 week to me too. Dunno why she has to be like that...i don't know if i am gonna bother with her when the baby is here. She just makes me feel like shit...purposely xxx

You don't need people like that in your life hun, you need folk that are positive and will be happy for you :)

X

Yeah exactly...all my friends haven't been friends in the end but least i got my family and baby on the way i don't need anything else xxx

Yeah exactly...all my friends haven't been friends in the end but least i got my family and baby on the way i don't need anything else xxx

I think as you get older you make different kinds of friends who aren't as petty. I've defo learnt from past friendships! Also when baby comes you'll probably meet other mums that you'll have more in common with.
*hugs*
X

Eurgh I don't even want to talk about friends at the moment, they're a pain in the arse!
Don't know where all my good friends went to be honest, feels like they've all morphed into a bunch of bitches.
Anyway, That's wonderful news and don't let her put you down like that. I agree with Emma, she sounds jealous :) I bet it would have been a different story if she had booked hers before yours. She would have been all for it! But nevermind, if people want to be miserable farts, let them. Have fun at the scan and be sure to post some photo's up! xxx

Yeah your right pinkymum, i probably will...hope so. xxx

Tiffany, Sorry to hear you having a shit time with so called friends too! She never got a 4D scan with her pregnancy so that will be why. As soon as i got pregnant she is trying for another now, likes to be in the limelight eh xxx

Ahaha thanks hun, I've had enough of them :) Not my friends any more!
Ahh that's probably why she's being a moof then! :lol: one of those friends eh?
Yeah I know those type of friends! xxx

Aww hun - I know how you feel - I was told by the clinic by me not to have one until 30 weeks too even tho they do from 26 weeks. However seeing pinkys the other week and how clear they were I wish I just said sod it I want them before that.

I am sure your's will turn out great! Don't let other peoples nagativity effect you x

Im going for mine at 25 weeks monday coming. The clinic said this was fine they offer it from 24 + at the one we use we were in and i looked at peoples photos and dvds from 24 weeks+ and they are great- Urs will be fab hun enjoy xxx

Thats nice..how much is it and where to book it...I want one!

Total bobbins Shauna! Ignore her she sounds well spiteful! we had ours done at 17 weeks exactly to confirm sex & reassure & you can see her face pretty clearly even then, it will be fab x

they do say the later the better the pics are but ive seen some cracking 1s of earlier scans :) so ignore the friend go and enjoy it ive never had 1 done i like to debate who they look like once they are here plus id feel gulty having pics as i havent got the same for the others pmsl not a good excuse but i like them all to have the same haha

AyeshaD, depends where you live i googled 4d baby scans and where i live and it came up with one in my area. The one i am getting is £115 you get a dvd and loads of pics. So at 26 week will i be able to see who she looks like maybe? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back