4D scan at 32 weeks?

Laura_C

Reaction score
I am thinking of booking in another 4D scan - we had a glimpse of our little girl at 16 weeks and am thinking it would be nice to have one now she's fully developed.

The thing is I'm having lots of extra NHS growth scans this time around so I am already having one at 26 weeks, 28 weeks, cardiac scan at 29 weeks, but then my next growth scan isn't until 34 weeks. My thinking was to have one about 31/32 weeks to break up the gap from 29 - 34 weeks. What do you think, will baby be a bit big by them for a good 4D scan?

Babybond say they do them up until the end of 32nd week so I assume they feel it's still ok to do. I just don't want to be majorly disappointed as they can't get a goo pic of her face.

Anyone else had one this late? Either way I thought it would sort of a nice birthday or wedding anniversary gift for me as these both fall around this time. My hubby thinks it's a waste of money as 'baby will be here soon' but it's also for peace of mind tbh :)

Hello :)
I had a baby bond scan at 31 weeks, I had the gender scan and I only had a 4d preview because they only really use 3d in gender scans or something, but I had some great pictures of her, obviously that's her in my picture ( trying to eat her hand!) haha. It was amazing. I'd defiantly go for another when the time comes and I'd go again at 31weeks :) hope that helps you :) xxx

Ive booked in for another at 30 weeks, i cant wait. The package ive gone for was on offer for £100 instead of £150 and i get pictures, a 30 min dvd of the scan, a teddy bear with a recording of my LO's heartbeat inside and a lovely photo frame. Well worth the £100 i reckon. xxx

That's really helpful thanks, your pic looks fab!

It's more for reassurance that my LO is ok after my last pregnancy but obviously it will be great to have a 4D one at this stage. I just got the 4D preview on th gender scan too, will be nice to get a full 4D scan of her :)

Think I will just go for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back