--/--

We had such a similar problem, and I made the wrong choice! My nephew is Jack, and I really wanted Jake, so in the end my little boy ended up with Jacob as his middle name, and I wish I had given it as his first name. He could have been Jacob to my IL side of the family as to me Jack and Jacob are completely different, and he could have been Jake to everyone else.

Now I'm stuck with an Isaac, and although I like the name, I wish I'd used it as him middle name instead!!

So in answer to your problem! ha ha ha! I don't know! Ha ha! I love Jake and Jacob - you could maybe officially call him Jacob and shorten to Jake? Just make sure you make the right choice as you'll regret it!

My eldest son is called Jack With Austin as his middle name. He is 15 now and although Jack is a popular name I'm still really happy with choosing it. He didn't like Austin but now thinks it's very made in Chelsea!

Austin, Oliver and Sebastian are such a great names! such a pitty your OH doesn't want them(( I can advise you my short list;-))
Isaac
Elijah/Eliah
Tristan
Caspar
Killian
Connor
Oscar
Matheo/Theo

Devon I would assume was a girl, could just be me though! X

I love the name devon for a boy but I live in devon so could never use it! Alfie is nice too x

Yeah, i do quite like siblings with the same first letter but i know what you mean. I love hugo too

Good thing we've got a while yet to think of a name!

Last edited:
We're the same, we have plenty of girls names as we've been ttc for a while but, we have no boy's names either!

I'm no help as I like all your suggestions. The only others I came up with are Max or Zac?

Im finding choosing a name for our blue bundle really hard! My children are called Brittany (chosen before britney spears made an appearance..grrrr!) and Morgan (a boy, its welsh), so we want something a little different.

So far we like Alfie, Ollie, Theo and I really love Finn but my son (who has aspergers) has had several meltdowns over the name finn, I really dont know why but thats aspergers for you!

Because my children are older (15 and 13) I really want to involve them in all this. But I have run out of names! Any suggestions for names a little bit 'out there'?

Im finding choosing a name for our blue bundle really hard! My children are called Brittany (chosen before britney spears made an appearance..grrrr!) and Morgan (a boy, its welsh), so we want something a little different.

So far we like Alfie, Ollie, Theo and I really love Finn but my son (who has aspergers) has had several meltdowns over the name finn, I really dont know why but thats aspergers for you!

Because my children are older (15 and 13) I really want to involve them in all this. But I have run out of names! Any suggestions for names a little bit 'out there'?

If you like Finn have you thought of Finley? Or is that too similar for your son?

Boys names I loved when I was pregnant were jensen, Jared, Ari, Freddie (not so out there)

We had a girl anyway and called her Harper-Rae, more of a 'boys' name in some people's eyes but I love it! Suits her well too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back