Suggestions please

floridagirl

Reaction score
I am only 6 weeks pregnant so I have lots of time to think of a name but I like to decide early on so that I can get used to the names and to make sure I continue to like them (plus thinking of names takes my mind of worrying incase anything goes wrong).
My husband and I do not like really whacky names or chavy names but also want something not too common :dance:
My daughter is called Amelia and my son is called Max and I still love both these names and seriously can not think of any others I like!!!!
HELP :dance:

My lists were -

Girls - Phoebe (name we chose) :)
Olivia, Scarlett, Ruby.

Boys - Seth, Theo or Will.

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Last time we had
Jack (name we chose) or Harry

And Hannah for a girl

This time we have Jessica for a girl and Charlie for a boy x

Girls :
Sofia
Olivia
Ellie
Laila

Boys:
Myles
Jacob
Theo
Riely
Jack
Seb

:)
Our lists obv the boys list is the only list im lookong at now :)
And only 2 names on there lol!

My lo is Brody (he's scottish). I liked William, Seth, Jude, Callum. My brains gone blank lol.

Girls names I liked Anna and Isla.

Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What about Ewan or Fraser for a boy? (I'm Scottish too). Or Jenna or Maria for a girl? I don't like wacky names either x

my girls list was... isla, keira, kara, kaia n scarlett
my boys list was... jackson, avery, xavier, riley n ryan x

My girls were;
Daisy
Rose
Gracie
Florence
Maisie

Boys were;
Dexter
Jaxon
Seth
Reuben
Thomas.

We picked daisy and dexter very early on though and never looked at anything else so they were our perfect names. U'll just know when u know! Xxxx

My girls names are Jessica, Maddie or Lily-Anne

My boys names are mason or Cameron

Staying team yellow so don't know which it will be! Jessica and Mason in the lead though!

I am only 6 weeks pregnant so I have lots of time to think of a name but I like to decide early on so that I can get used to the names and to make sure I continue to like them (plus thinking of names takes my mind of worrying incase anything goes wrong).
My husband and I do not like really whacky names or chavy names but also want something not too common :dance:
My daughter is called Amelia and my son is called Max and I still love both these names and seriously can not think of any others I like!!!!
HELP :dance:

im 6 weeks too and struggling for my middle name for a girl.
heres so names i like you might like:

Jacob, Noah, William, Harry, Elizabeth, Victoria (but i hate vicky), Alice, Chloe, Maddison (although im not sure if its a boy or girls name) I like victorian names i think. I like Isabella quite a bit too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back