:(

MummyMouse

Reaction score
I have two kids from my ex and my dh and I have suffered 7 early mc's one of which was ectopic and then nothing for 1.5 years. We were then diagnosed with secondary unknown infertility and just after we were told that we fell pregnant with our beautiful baby girl who heartbreakingly went to the angels just before Christmas at 25 weeks. I thought I was doing ok but now I'm really struggling to cope with the heartache. Waiting on doc to phone me to see if I can have anti stress medication. We are ttc again but I'm an emotional wreck.....I just want my girl back! When does this start to get any easier?

Oh honey! Im sorry you have had to go throught such an awful time! Xxx

Doc gonna give me nothing! Because we are ttc so I can't have anything x

im so sorry! the same happened to me. my doctor decided not to give me anything for my grief because we are ttc! its been 7 months since i lost my baby girl. i would say im starting to cope a bit better, i stull think about her and the life we should have had but im not crying constantly anymore so i feel things are starting to pick up a little. you will get there! just remember you are not alone and we are all thinking of you xxxx

Thank you charli that means a lot. So sorry for your loss do you mind me asking how far you were? Daft thing is though I feel you can been in a room full of people but you feel soooo alone x

Hi mummymouse, I'm sorry your gp didn't offer any other options! Have you thought about counselling? Or there is a good course called living life to the full that you can do online (im trained to deliver the course in groups, would recommend it!) Or the mood gym is another online resource. Hope you find something that helps. xx

Yeah they are sending me for counselling. I will have a look into them thank you Megsmeadow x

sorry it took so long to answer, i dislocated my shoulder a few weeks back. i was 14.5 weeks but thought i was 19 weeks. was heart wrenching when i couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore.

i have been seeing a counsellor since octoberish and shes been really helpful. i can talk about her without automatically tearing up. only problem i have now is if i see a baby around the right age my heart feels broken all over again.

Sorry only just saw your message. I hope your shoulder is ok now?
One of my friends is due the same day I was and my sis is due any day!! (I would have had 4 weeks left)

Are you ttc again?? X

Mummy we must have had a similar due date, Oirrinn was due on the 16th of April. We only made it to 20 weeks.
Any news about the counselling? x

Not much advice but hugs, I hope you get your rainbow baby, and maybe look for some groups to go meet other mums who have suffered a similar loss?

http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/ -- they have a helpline you can call for someone to talk to if you need it xx

Megsmeadow I was 18th April. I've a phone appointment next Thursday. Although I feel better now. Had a few goods days I'm a row n starting to realise that I am mum to my angel for a reason and she will never be forgot. We have lovely photos of her.
Redbear in not one to open up in group meetings so I couldn't do it! I've got a referral through my gp now to the 'mental health team' I hate that term when it's bereavement help x

Hi mummymouse

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss x just wanted to wish you we'll with your counselling. I work in a mental health team but I'm also an angel mum as my daughter was stillborn at 38 weeks. We'll done for asking for the support and I'm sure it will help you. I'll be thinking of you on your angels due date, such a tough time xx

Just noticed your in Northumberland! I live in South Shields but work in the Sunderland team. I know a few who work in mental health tea, in Newcastle... But can't think of any in Northumberland I know, but we're all lovely :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back