Angels For Hope

Wobbles

Reaction score
Please DO NOT abuse this!

Angels for Hope is an organization that offers free crocheted angels for anyone in need of hope.
We attach a small card with the angel to say to an injured or ill person, you are not alone, others do care,
and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
At your request we can add your name to the card.
In addition to crocheted angels, we also offer butterflies and smiley faces

Angels for Hope

I got an angel for hope after our ectopic ordeal, it did take a couple of weeks to arrive but its raelly lovely & made with warmth. The sites picture does no justice to the angel I got.

Don't forget to donate a little.

x

Ah what a lovely idea....that is so lovely.....thanks for sharing Tonks xxx

Ive just ordered one for my friend whos gong through really tough time atm....and was able to make a donation very easily through paypal....simple and a lovely idea...thanks again xx

Ive just ordered one for my friend whos gong through really tough time atm....and was able to make a donation very easily through paypal....simple and a lovely idea...thanks again xx
OXdzeP

NgDPj0

lgUx

Last edited:
OXdzeP

NgDPj0

lgUx

I also placed an order after my miscarriage in nov 2010 but never received anything :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back