41 + 4....

1stbump

Reaction score
Thats it!!

If another person calls up and asks if ive had a baby or tells me to walk/eat currys/pineapple im going to go crazy.

Booked in for induction on Saturday but have a 3rd and final sweep 2moro......

Im just so sick of being dissappointed all the time.. the longer it goes onthe longer i am worrying about birth, health of baby etc..exhausting!!!!!

Anyone else gone this far over?

Bless you, dont perople realise you'll ring them when youve had baby? Funny how people think they can give advice to everyone. I'm not the same but just didnt want to read and run and say I feel bad for you but stay positive hun xx

not yet....... :oooo:
hope the sweep works for you hun x

Fingers crossed the sweep works for you hun. I'm sure your midwife wouldn't let you get this far if she thought there was any risk to your baby. Must be so frustrating for you. Your baby must be very comfy in there :) x

Fx for u hun that ur sweep works xxxx

ahhhh ladies thanx...its so nice just to have other people in the same position...

We just want to see the little bears now dont we?!

BTW for any of you having a sweep in the first few days/weeks i havnt found them particularly uncomfortable and defo nothing to worry about.

But whether they actually work i am v doubtful... ha ha!

So sorry the sweeps haven't helped so far, fingers crossed it will tomorrow. I would feel the same as you....peed off with it all. I really hope baby gets a move on soon for you. People can be so annoying, just don't talk to them/answer the phone and don't panic. U and baby will be fab when labour does start, stay positive about that :) xxx

Truuueeeee!!! It's even when u don't answer the phone ha ha!!!!

On the plus side it has to be started on Saturday at the latest so only another few days!!!

My best friend was 16 days over when her little monkey arrived. o_O
She was sick to the back teeth of people telling her what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back