40 weeks?? no way!!

Cixes

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like there is no way that they will get to 40 weeks?

I am so big now, i can barely walk and the bottom of my bump aches like mad. I just feel that i couldn't physically get to 40 weeks! I went to town this morning and nearly cried from just doing a small walk!
Just been to tesco and once i got home i could barely walk from our drive to the front door....about 3 metres!!

I am also convinced that my baby is breech again!!! When i had the boys i could always feel the head in my pelvis and thats where i got the hic up sensation, this time its at the top and i have some firmer movement down below.

I am not really ready for him to come out yet but i just think that in another 8 weeks i will explode!

I feel exactly the same. I keep wondering how on earth im going to get to 40 weeks cause i can barely walk for long now. My bump isnt that big I dont think but big enough to hurt me and I keep wondering how on earth im going to cope with a bigger bump. My hips are killing me and everything is an effort. I also went shopping yesterday and was in tears by the night time with the pain in my hips, back and knees. I just dont know how im going to do the rest of these 7 weeks!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im turning into such a bloody moan :( :lol:

No your not moaning!! I think its all part of having a child...why do we suffer so much even before the pain of childbirth?? The thing is with us having boys they will never know the pain we went though to have them!

I hate writing this but i am the same... my OH and wanted this so much and its taken us 6 years to get here i promised i'd never moan once if i could just get pregnant :oops:

Then again i didn't know what morning sickness was like ...i also didnt know it would return at 32 weeks and i'd be struggling with water most days, i have awful itching (which i've had checked and is just one of those PG things :shock: ) and so am on piriton for that, I had no idea how much piles hurt :shakehead: and i havent slept since i got pregnant...the longest i've managed in 8 months is 3 hours straight.

My SPD is now so bad i'm virtually living on co-codomol because if i didnt i'm not sure i'd move from the sofa, and even with the painkillers im in tears everyday with it :cry: I also have carpal Tunnel syndrome :shock:

Moan... all i do is moan :rotfl: my friends and family have had enough now and just tell me to stop moaning all the time. I try not to talk to them about it at all, i feel like a hypochondriac and i really dont like it.

I have no idea how i'm going to do... i'm considering asking my consultant (who i see in 2 weeks) to induce me early. I'm desperate!

I'm sending huge huge :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to those also feeling like this because its not nice at all :hug:

Bekie

I feel a lot more pregnant at this stage than I did the last time - hope baby comes at about 37 weeks :)

Soon to be mrs- i can understand where you are coming from, it just shows how different each womans pregnancy is. :hug: :hug:

Bekie - Being pregnant is really tough on some women, i really feel for you hun, but i assure you it will be worth it, and the moment you have your baby in your arms you will forget the hell you have been through for the past 9 months!
I was induced at 38 weeks last time for SPD, just litrally cry to the consultant and surely you will get one! I think it was much easier giving birth 2 weeks earlier as the baby wasn't quite as big i don't think. :hug: :hug:

Aye, another fed up 'un over here :wave:

My bump feels so tight I can't see how it's going to stretch any further! I'm beginning to feel really restricted in terms of movement too. Getting up from bed or the sofa is a real trial at times. I feel like I'm floundering on my back like an upside-down tortoise or something. Rolling around like a giant egg with dwarf-sized arms and legs. I miss being able to walk at a decent pace (I still manage to walk fair distances but unless I go slow I get a stitch) and I also miss being able to bend at the frickin waist. I'm fed up of going to the toilet all the sodding time too. And don't get me started on the hip pain...

*grumble, grumble*

It's not that I haven't enjoyed my pregnancy (cos largely I have and during the second tri in particular) and I think I've been relatively fortunate and kept pretty healthy throughout. But boy, nine months is a long time. I'm keen to meet my little one now and get my body back to normal.

Well Im a lucky one like Soon to be mrs it seems, my bump is not very big even at 34+ weeks even though measuring fine.
I keep thinking something is wrong because I just don't seem to be having that much pain or discomfort,
I have lower back pain but its not too bad and I don't really feel that restricted or very pregnant at all - well not for this
late stage anyway!I kind of expected it all to be worse. Although I did have a nastier 1st tri with AWFUL mood swings and sickness so maybe this is my positive karma in tri 3! Well I bluddy hope so cos otherwise maybe the birth will make up for it :cry: :evil:

So yes its very different for everyone but i'm sure all the negative stuff will be forgotten once that gorgeous little bundle is in our arms...

Not long and counting :pray:

Cixes - I've already said i'd do it all again just to be here :shock: because i really cant wait to meet our LO but your right whilst your in the here and now its not that nice really. And its not usually something you expect either! I shall definitely speak to my consultant anyway and see how i get on... also going to try going to our local pool everyday for an hour to see if that improves things!

Pickled -Onion - :rotfl: At that image... its one DH and i often conjure up at me getting out of his car soon as his seats are very very low :rotfl: ofcourse he reckons if it actually happens he's going to take bets on how long it takes me to get back up :shhh: fortunately i know he's joking :rotfl:

Bubbalou - Ooh yes thats a nice way to think of it... Tri 1 can be truly awful! Morning sickness can be a lot harder on PG ladies than people give it credit for especially if Its that really severe version of it! And i like the idea of a nicer birth too :rotfl: if thats the case i reckon i'm due a 3 hour painfree labour with no stitches/tears :rotfl:

Right i'm off to see what i can find to watch for 30mins whilst madam in here calms down and goes back to sleep :lol:

Bekie

Big hugs for all of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
After reading all this I feel very lucky! Yeah I have some back pain but only in bed or if I sit too long. I hate the heartburn and I look like a big, greasy spotty mess but that's nothign to what you lot are feeling and I'm still enjoying every minute :oops: .

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bekie said:
Cixes - I've already said i'd do it all again just to be here :shock: because i really cant wait to meet our LO but your right whilst your in the here and now its not that nice really. And its not usually something you expect either! I shall definitely speak to my consultant anyway and see how i get on... also going to try going to our local pool everyday for an hour to see if that improves things!

Bekie

Sorry Bekie i must of missed that somewhere :doh:

Oops that wasnt very clear of me :lol: i did mean i'd said it to my DH nt on here and i was agreeing with you its totally worth it just hard at the time...i am sorry :oops:

I blame baby brain :rotfl: Not all there and especially at 4am :rotfl:

Cixes said:
No your not moaning!! I think its all part of having a child...why do we suffer so much even before the pain of childbirth?? The thing is with us having boys they will never know the pain we went though to have them!

haha I never even thought about him never feeling pain like I am :wall: :lol:

I feel like an old woman.. I walk around the house cursing and trying to get out the chair and in and out the bath kills me to the point lee has to help me now. When I manage to sleep I wake up in the morning stiff and sore. :(

I just wish I had been able to enjoy this pregnancy cause im not having anymore and always feel guilty for moaning cause I know there is plenty of people would love to been pregnant while im sat on my mardy bum moaning all the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back