Is it wrong??

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
I just want him out now!!! I fell bad for wanting this as he should be at least 37 weeks but I can't help out Im constantly looking for signs of labour !!!
I feel so achy at the moment and feel like I'm going to explode :( I also just want to hold him and munch him :)
40 weeks is way too long x x

Yeah I know the feeling hun! I want Pip here now :( everything is ready, it's just him that's missing!

Hoping something happens in the next few days, there r only 2 days left this month he isn't allowed to come and that's the 17th and 29th!!

i feel exactly the same. that and everyone who i talk to randomly dosent think i'll make it to march lol. had another full day of walking round shops and then more cleaning when i came home. just a lil bit of hoovering and mopping to do tomorrow when i get time. i told Lyssa that any time after 37 weeks was fine by me and today the lady that runs one of the hippy type shops in town that does tarot reading asked when i was due and said she didnt think i was gonna make it to march either lol.

I think it must be natural. All up until yesterday I didn't mind, but now I'm eager to get LO out, and last night searched the internet for ages of ways to naturally encourage labour, none of which I have tried because I understand they don't really work. Now I'm eager for baby to come out and have resulted to thinking pushing on my belly will force him out, which I don't think works either, lol. LO is best to be fully cooked and will come when they are ready anyway, x

Glad it's not just me!!! Time seems to be dragging a bit now
I wonder who will be the next march baby eeeeekkkkk!! Xx

I feel the same but dreading it at the same time.........eeeekkk !!!!

Make the most of it! I miss my bump and my little kicks so much!

It's hard, as I keep telling myself, you are only going to be pregnant so many times. (Hopefully, once more after this baby, and to go to full term). But I just want to know what I am having and to meet them and make our family complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back