Oh no... :(

Squiglet

Reaction score
I just got back from my midwife appointment this evening... Apparently little miss is eager to make her appearance. She is quite low and looks like she's about to engage.. :shock:

I knew something was going on because I've been getting these pains in my pelvis and I can feel her heavy and pushing down there.

The mw said that everything looks fine and there are no rules to say that second babies don't engage till you are about to go into labour, but with the way things look she doesn't expect me to make it to 40 weeks. Again more "taking it easy" :rotfl: that's what I've been doing anyways :roll:, but she also said with all the problems I've been having, if I give birth around 36/38 weeks she won't be too bothered... BUT OMG that's only like 6 weeks away!!!! :shock: And we don't even have a cot yet!!! :shock: AND I wanted my baby to be an Aquarian...!!!!! :evil: I don't get on with Capricorns.. :shakehead:

Knowing my luck though, I'll go all the way past 40 and on to 42 lol... :rotfl:

aim for 37weeks! Your bored of being preg and baby wants to come early so 37 weeks is a nice compromise :D

ypur little one likes to keep you on your toes!! :hug:

:shock: oi!! i'm a capricorn you cheeky bint.

And I knew you'd have your baby early....youre so jammy, getting the first ever fetal sex change into what you want....now you don't even have to wait the whole 40 years (ooops weeks :roll: ) like the rest of us :talkhand:

You can go off a girl you know

:lol:

:hug:

emma28 said:
:shock: oi!! i'm a capricorn you cheeky bint.

And I knew you'd have your baby early....youre so jammy, getting the first ever fetal sex change into what you want....now you don't even have to wait the whole 40 years (ooops weeks :roll: ) like the rest of us :talkhand:

You can go off a girl you know

:lol:

:hug:

uhhhhumm! so am i.. and u live up my ass brown nosing me :rotfl: coz u love me soooo mcuh. so ur full of crap squig.. u do get on with capricorns..
ooo guess what.. boobie leakage on my nighty!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

ooops :oops: Ok Capricorns are funky...

Just rub to booby leakage in Lisa... :shakehead:

Squiglet said:
AND I wanted my baby to be an Aquarian...!!!!! :evil: I don't get on with Capricorns.. :shakehead:

Lol, I am really hoping my little one will be born an Aries...but...I myself was 3 weeks early!

Take it easy hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back