• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

40+ mw appointment

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Had my 40 + week mw appointment today. Blood pressure is higher then normal 120/80. She checked it at the end of the appointment and it was 130/80 plus I have a little headache and my face feels really hot... I don't know if I have a temp or not it's just come over me since i got home. Mw said if I have a headache tomorrow I have to call the hospital if not I have to see her to get blood pressure checked again. Anyone had this before? I'm a little worried. xxx but on plus side if baby decides not to cone over weekend I'm getting a sweep done next Wednesday! Xx

I thought 120/80 - 140/80 was bang on normal? Hope you manage to get rid of your headache, find drinking plenty of water, and lying down in a dark room with the window open for fresh air helps x

Last edited:
Did you not get a sweep today?? x

Mw said it's high for me as I've always been below that but she was concerned.

Steffy no I have next Wednesday if baby doesn't cone over weekend.

Last edited:
Oh i don't know, its just that I am booked it for a sweep next tues when ill be 40 + 2 and would have thought that you would have been offered one seen as you are 40 + 1. it seems strange how everywhere does things differently x

Yeah my mw was said they will only do them once I hit 41 weeks. It is strange how everywhere is different!!! Should be all the same lol x

Oh how silly. Well hopefully LO gets moving before then for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back