4-5 week symptoms

Laura1992

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I got my surprise BFP last night. I'm over the moon, but a little shocked still.

Symptoms so far (they've been going on for about 2 weeks, gradually worse though): AF coming on type dull ache/ slight cramping, hunger and appetite changes, sore boobs, a little nausea, headaches, terrible mood swings and on Monday, I noticed my work clothes feeling distinctly tighter due to bloating.

It seems early for all that, but I'm pretty sure I'm only 4-5 weeks as day 1 of my last cycle was 13 April, and I tend to have longer cycles of 33-38 days.

What symptoms does everyone else have?

Hi Laura,

I am 4-5 weeks ago. Date of last period was 17 April and my cycle is around 30 days long.

I haven't had much in the way of symptoms, only that I have had extreme bloating. before I even found out at 3.5 weeks, I was extremely bloated and noticed that my bowel movements had really slowed down. I keep hoping for symtoms! Lol!

Hi Princess P! We're pretty similar in terms of how far along we are! Have you told anyone about the pregnancy yet? I am finding it difficult to think of anything else at the minute, but I have to relax or it'll drive me mad. I'm not very patient and 9 months feels like a looong time

Ah PrincessP! We are exactly the same but I've been dated at 5 weeks by Drs today! How exciting! I feel like I have full off cramps down there. But sicky but not too bad but the thing that's got me is the horrendous headaches and fact I keep waking at 4am! Xxxx

I've only told my husband. I feel like I have been pregnant for ages as it's only been a week. Yes that's all I'm thinking about. How did the doctor date u at 5 weeks today? Base don blood tests? The 12 week scan seems forever away. I am thinking of booking and early scan just to confirm there is something there. Started having slight cramps this evening. I had them at this stage last pregnancy. Xx

No a clue, she got some weird chart out and said oh your 5 weeks, but thatl probably change slightly at the scan. I've booked an early one to rest my mind, it's my first and I'm rather anxious over it all! This week has dragged so can't imagine the next 8 months!! Xxx

When are you all thinking of booking early scans? I want to book one, but I'm nervous about going too early in case they say they can't see much and tell me to come back next week. Being in limbo would be horrible, so I want to wait long enough that they can be sure if things are going ok. I was thinking 7 weeks earliest?

Ive booked in for just over 7 weeks. They've told me it's a good time as you should be able to see/hear something. Will hopefully calm my nerves xxxxx

Last pregnany I had one at 8 weeks and it actually looked somewhat like a baby. Planning on booking one at around 8.5 weeks x

CLearblue just went to 3+! Very exciting! I might book a scan in 3 weeks.

Ooh yay! I haven't thought about doing another clearrblue! I've just been doing to little cheapie a each day to see my HGC levels rising xxxx

Congratulations! It's a little reassuring, but I still find myself anxious about things. I had a miscarriage a few years ago at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy. I hope this one is here to stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back