4/5 engaged!

I didn't realise they did 5/5 engaged i thought it was measured in how much of the head they could feel above the pelvis so wouldn't 5/5 be all the head out of the pelvis? I dunno im rubbish at all this stuff...
i dont think how early they are engaged makes a difference to when there born they can go backwards as well as forwards.... nice to know they are in the right place tho! x

I could suddenly do the middle button up on my coat today that I've never been able to since I got it at least 6 weeks ago. I wonder if that means something?

Well my belly seemed to disapear slightly and was more floppy and less solid, because its moved down so is less in my stomach so it could be a sign!
Hopefully it won't move because im 38 week tomorrow so not long left for it to start messing about lol x

I hope its a good sign, I keep going on, but I really don't wanna go to 42+ weeks again. Mw on mon fingers xd

* tapatalking from my bb *

I didn't realise they did 5/5 engaged i thought it was measured in how much of the head they could feel above the pelvis so wouldn't 5/5 be all the head out of the pelvis? I dunno im rubbish at all this stuff...
i dont think how early they are engaged makes a difference to when there born they can go backwards as well as forwards.... nice to know they are in the right place tho! x

You might be right, maybe 5/5 just means babys head is in the right area getting ready to be engaged or something....

Who knows, yep just happy he seems to know which way he's meant to go :)

xx

You might be right, maybe 5/5 just means babys head is in the right area getting ready to be engaged or something....

Who knows, yep just happy he seems to know which way he's meant to go :)

xx

Its very rare im right im wrong 99% of the time lol, im guessing it means something because otherwise it would be down as free x

lol same as me! Well yeah it guess it wouldn't have been written down as anything if it didnt mean it was somewhat engaged, cause they also wrote 'ceph' position (meaning head down position) so if he wasn't engaged they would have just written 'ceph'

oh well Im just confusing myself and prob everyone else now, I have another scan monday so i can ask then if they write the same thing :)

xxx

Yeh ask and let me know because i find it all very confusing! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back