4+4 and.....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I do not feel the slightest bit pregnant!!!! I remember this happening last time but even so it's a bit unsettling.

It's like you get the rush of hormones when you first conceive and then everything kind of settles down....I do still feel tired, tender boobs and a bit sickly when I get hungry....but other than that I feel normal....

Hopefully all okay in there x

I'm 5+6 and I'm exactly the same! A lot of m girlfriends said it took until 6weeks to really feel preg so iv got my fingers crossed! Hope you hav a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxx

Yeah it was about 6 weeks for me last time too. Xxx

I'm nearly 7 weeks and apart from abit of extra hunger (tbh I'm hungry normally anyway lol) and abit of bloating I feel absolutely the same. I've had no symptoms at all!

It's starting to freak me out abit now- so far I've controlled myself to not buy anymore tests. But I'm getting paranoid it's some kind of phantom pregnancy :(

Don't do more tests that far on cos your hcg levels start to drop as you go on and that may freak you out more x

I'm 12 today and I still don't really feel pregnant. Not had many symptoms and what I've had I haven't had often.

6 weeks today and I only have sore boobs! Read somewhere that you're likely not to get morning sickness if you don't have any by end of 6 weeks but some people on here are proof that you do! Also getting cramps randomly throughout the day. Can't wait for scan to reassure me!

My symptoms started at 9 weeks and worsened at 11!!
Stil having the effects now blah! X

I will make the most of feeling okay for now then....lol xxx

I will make the most of feeling okay for now then....lol xxx

Lol I recommend it! :) I felt that bad the last few weeks I couldn't even clean the house or cook dinner! Every time I stood up I wanted to puke. Only went out for a small walk last night first time in 2 going on 3 weeks! Lol.
Xx

After posting this thread I bet you get symptoms with a vengeance lol only because it's usually the case. I'm 11 weeks and don't feel pregnant either I never get symptoms xxx

I'm almost 15 weeks and other than physical changes I don't actually 'feel' pregnant! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

feeling alot better after all you ladies comments - just going to enjoy while i'm getting away with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back