Next time....just remind me to shutup!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Well...

I have been 1) being cocky cos i didn't feel sick and 2) worrying a bit cos i didn't feel sick...

well...i am 7 weeks and 1 day and today i can feel the beginnings of sickly feelings!!! just feel queasy and like i need to eat all the time. just feels like when (before pregnant) you get so hungry that you feel sick!

so...next time i try to be cocky i am just going to kick myself and not say anything!!!!

at the moment it's a 'i can live with this' but now i have said that, you just know it's going to get worse....lol!!!!

xx

lol bless you chick. It is horrible isnt it the constant knowlegde that if you go and even look at a toilet you will be sick lol :) However i wake up everyday comforted that all is as it should be and imagine id worry if it stopped! Hope your well in yourself though chick xxxxxxx

yeah.....i am great thanks, just tired and cant be bothered doing anything...

i dont feel sick enough yet that i would actually be sick....if that makes sense....maybe its gonna get worse as the days go on.....

have you got bad sickness? xx

At 7 weeks it was quite bad for me somaybe you can get away with just feeling sllightly sick, fx. Eating regularly helps though (and not standing on the scales)

the scales have been banned...trying to snack on low fat stuff x

lol, its funny you said that as i have got away with being sick.. and then the day i turned 14wks.. it got me! only once and i didnt even feel sick, it just came out of know where.. i havent been sick since so hopefull it was just teaching me a lesson! :) x

I had 2 weeks of being sick mayabe at about 9 weeks then it went. Noe at almost 19 weeks I got it for a few days and its gone. Its very very odd so I know it can strike any time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back