4+3 and worried. Would appreciate support please ladies -:(

EmmaF

Reaction score
Hi all, I am today 4+3 and it's rather a miracle pg for me, which I am overjoyed about.

I've had multiple miscarriages up to 2008 and we ttc until 2011 with help as I wasn't ovulating.

Naturally, like any of you who have experienced a loss, I spend every 10 mins going to the toilet to check for bleeding and I'm paranoid all the time.

I have tummy ache all over my lower abdomen, my back aches a little, feel bloated all the time (and a bit windy tmi sorry :), have headaches on and off, have sore breasts, and occasionally cramps and hip pain.

I went to my GP yest (as I only found out on Sat) and am booked in for an early scan on 8th July.

I think i'm just so caught up in bad memories that I can't even remember what symptoms are normal and positive and wouldn't mind a little reassurance please.

btw, I know this post shows alot of negative thought but I really am thinking positive.

Thanks

Congratulations on your pregnacy , I understand why you can't relax after what u been through !! But what you describe sounds normal , good Luck x

Hey hun,

Congratulations, took me and hubby 2yrs and a lap and dye op for me to fall pg. I know how you feel i still expect sumthing to go wrong but its ok your symptoms are all normal and im sure you will be just fine. I had an early scan and it was amazing to see it on screen.

Michelle. x

Congrats on your pregnancy! I've got all those symptoms at the moment too.

Miscarried late last month, and found out last week we are expecting again. Spoke to my GP yesterday, and he's booking a scan for me to "see if I am pregnant again", I know I am as I've got the symptoms, and the tests have gone from negative to positive over the last week. I still can't help taking anything negative and dwelling on it.

Thank you Toria, you too. I am sorry to hear about your loss last month and will keep everything crossed for you xx

Congrats:) all symptoms sounds normal to me! I definitely experienced all if those in my first tri :) good luck and congratulations xxx

Congrats! I know it's hard (I miscarried last year) but all of your symptoms sound normal to me :) I had all of them in tri 1 (still got some
Of them) :)

Xx

Congratulations! I know it's worrying but they all sound very normal symtoms. Good luck!xx

It's know wonder you feel negative, I've only had one loss and am totally convinced I've miscarried again. Fingers crossed for all of us partic those who have lost before xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back