Concerned and a bit worried. Advice please!

FerretloverUK

Reaction score
Hi all!

Looking for some advice please!

Im not having symptoms as much as i thought i would have by now.

Sore, heavy boobs, the odd twinge in belly now and again, very mild nausea upon waking now and again and NO constipation. weeing more than normal, occasionally tired.

Is this normal???

Last edited:
Can be hun. I had zero symptoms in tri 1 with two of my pregnancies xx

thanks Cosmic.

its my first and im 39 and dreading anything going wrong after 3 years trying!

I,m sure it,s fine, apart from having sickness on one week and off the next, I had no other symptoms, I don't get sore boobs, then or now, i wasn't anymore tired and didn't the loo more often, now however the tiredness has caught up with a vengence and I,m always needing the loo. Enjoy less symptoms while you can, they may catch up to you!!

Oh and didn't get consipation either, but I,m backed up something rotten now lol

Last edited:
thanks Cosmic.

its my first and im 39 and dreading anything going wrong after 3 years trying!

and the way you are feeling is normal too.
Apart from sore boobs on and off, light nausea on waking and being über tired, I don't have any other symptoms either lovely xx

Everyone is different hun. If I'm ever in doubt, I think of that tv show 'I didn't know I was pregnant'! How far on are you? Xx

Everyone is different hun. If I'm ever in doubt, I think of that tv show 'I didn't know I was pregnant'! How far on are you? Xx

I watched that about a minute ago lol
Why are the actors in that always so much better looking than the actual people?? ;) xx

aw thats cheered me up! thank you xxx just really dont know what to expect!lol

my midwife appnt isnt until 22nd feb x

Hi hon. I'm exactly the same! My bbs Areca bit sore and I'm a bit tired but that is it!

Like the ladies say we should probably be greatful.

Also it's still early days!!

Xx

I'm exactly the same hun, 3 years trying for me also and now that i'm pregnant i don't feel anything! I have a scan today and i'm half expecting to be told there is nothing there :(

Slightly sore boobs and that's all! I thought i was getting sickness but that vanished as quick as it started! Hopefully i can come back tomorrow and tell you all is well and not to worry!

Try not to worry, I didn't even know I was pregnant for most of first trimester it was pure luck I found out I was pregnant. U just one of the lucky ones :) x

i'm exactly the same hun, 3 years trying for me also and now that i'm pregnant i don't feel anything! I have a scan today and i'm half expecting to be told there is nothing there :(

slightly sore boobs and that's all! I thought i was getting sickness but that vanished as quick as it started! Hopefully i can come back tomorrow and tell you all is well and not to worry!

good luck xxx

I have exactly the same symptoms as you do, even less I think lol :(
Sore boobs on and off, very very mild nausea sometimes I had it like 2-3 times until now and for like 5 min per time. Maybe getting up during the night to pee once and quite tired. I saw a heartbeat at 6+6 weeks so trying to keep positive but I can totally feel you. I wish I was one of those girls that they feel so pregnant and have nausea etc etc.
As my gynecologist said you cna have all the symptoms and still sth go wrong....
I am 31 andi had a previous mc last year so I am completely shitting it this time around....:wall:

I have exactly the same symptoms as you do, even less I think lol :(
Sore boobs on and off, very very mild nausea sometimes I had it like 2-3 times until now and for like 5 min per time. Maybe getting up during the night to pee once and quite tired. I saw a heartbeat at 6+6 weeks so trying to keep positive but I can totally feel you. I wish I was one of those girls that they feel so pregnant and have nausea etc etc.
As my gynecologist said you cna have all the symptoms and still sth go wrong....
I am 31 andi had a previous mc last year so I am completely shitting it this time around....:wall:

first time pregnant for me, im 39. its good to know im not alone in feeling like this tho. My husband is good to talk to and very supportive. He said this site is great!

hi hun
this is my third pregnancy and they have all been very different. the symptoms you have now are exactly as mine this time; i'm sure you'll be fine!

clara xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back