3D scans

just the pic of 3d scan....true they do look like aliens, but still cute!!! xxx

Mervs Mum, your 3D scans are amazing, ooh I have got to have one of those !! Do you think there is any way to avoid finding out the sex at the stage as they are so clear, we would like a suprise this time on the day of birth, as it really doesn't matter either way. I have planned c-sections so I always know the day of birth before hand, and thought it would be nice to have something we don't know in advance if that makes sense.

Things have really come on since 2001 when I had my last scan, can't believe how good they are. JJ

JJ - I had a 3D scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender :)

wow...u can find out from week 16 the sex of the baby?i didnt know that i though you had to wait till 20-24 weeks?!

I would love a 3D scan with this buba, when I had my youngest child back in 2002 they had just only come out and were really dear. think they are brilliant for what they are. x

wow...u can find out from week 16 the sex of the baby?i didnt know that i though you had to wait till 20-24 weeks?!

Yep! A skilled and experienced sonographer can tell you sooner. We were told at a private NT scan at 13+5 that we were having a girl. They dont like to at that point because it's easier to get it wrong. At 16 wks with the right positioning they can tell you to 95% accuracy but you'll have to go private :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back