3D/4D scan question..............

bute69

Reaction score
I see a lot of ou have 3D/4D scans. Just wondered if you have to go private to have these or are they available on the NHS? Also, are they very expensive?

both in my area... although i am told the private ones are better?
We went private because it was free as the comany was owned by a client of mine!
I will say though that i would gladly of paid ten times the fee for that experience as it was the most amazing thing to see, and the pictures are so real and the dvd is just amazing.
The hospital in my area offers the scans too though.... best to check!!!
It is truly worth the money!!
xxx

They dont do em on the nhs here!!! The cheapest in my area is £135 but think it varies with area!!
xxx

Thanks. Won't be having 1 of those then! LOL!!

The price depends where u live so worth have a look around! I would say it is def worth the money like ceris said it is such an amazing experience

We paid £65 for ours today.. And I would def recommend, its the most amazing experience ever..x

We didnt get our 4d scan done on the NHS and it cost us £199 for the best package but as said above, i too would defo recommend it xx

I think that the scan was worth every penny so would say if you can afford it then do it!!
xxxx

Ours is private we are having the top package they do which includes everything you have to be careful some of these companies charge extra for certain things so you need to make sure you know what you are getting for your money ours is costing £115 should be £135 but we get a discount because we had a reassurance scan at the same place at 7 weeks I would defo recommend the place we are going can't wait for mine on 3rd December !

The NHS here don't do them, I'm going Private for mine next Saturday. Costing me £95 which is the lower package however offers all what I want, I will get DVD & CD of all photos and two printed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back