• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3D scans

rakrak

Reaction score
hi all

just wondered how far you have to be to be able to have one of those 3D scans and does anyone know how much they are?

x

Depends on the company but they say the best time to have one for detail is 26-28 weeks I think. I had one at 16 weeks to check the gender and the pictures were OK but not great. The one on my avatar is about 24 weeks I think.

it's a gorgeous picture...it just amazes me the detail they can pick up! you can see everything!
now that is definately something I would like to do if everything goes okay...
thanks for your help x

You're welcome. My friend had one at 27 weeks and the pics are much better than that one. That was a freebie! I didnt go for the 3D scan, just to check the gender!

This was a 16 week one from my last LO to give you an idea
scan.jpg

what does LO mean? i have seen it everywhere is it like little offspring? lol x x x

ahhhh i did think offspring was a bit strange - my brain couldnt think of anything else i have been wondering for the last 2 days x x x

that 16 week one is amazing too... you can just see all the limbs and the pose is just soooo cute...x

I think we paid £75 for that one and got about 10 images too.

We thought so. I think you can pay more and have DVDs etc. I'd definitely wait till 25 plus weeks though as the pictures are brilliant and it's uncanny when the babies are born how you can see it's them.

What is the sex or is that a secret? £75 is a bargin, where did you get details is mw, internet?

the one in my avatar is a boy and the 16 wk one was my little girl. I found them after looking round the internet. the place I used is innervision. I'm on my phone or I'd add a link! If you google them you can see where they cover. :)

Great thank you, gosh your gonna have you hands full soon hehe

I had one at 28 weeks, we paid £99 as we went during the week and we got 4 printed images, a dvd with all the best bits on and a Cd full of 20 images, was a fantastic bonding experience

ahhh this all sounds so cool...i would hope to get one done if all goes well, and i suppose it would something nice to pass on to the kiddies. are the 3d scans in colour or b/w?

ahhhh i did think offspring was a bit strange - my brain couldnt think of anything else i have been wondering for the last 2 days x x x

Dont worry i didnt no what LO was either :shock: i was waitng for someone else to say it because i had asked about one abb before an felt silly :roll: lol.

I did want a 3D scan but they look more like Aliens when i see peoples pics an its kind of a put off :oooo: for some reason i dont know but the normal scans of the outlining is gud :D im just wierd i guess lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back