3D Scan - questions :)

Mimimouse89

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm in tri 3 already - help!!!! I felt safe in tri 2 cos it's nice and in the middle but this is like the final stretch girls! :S

Annnnnnyhoo.

So my bfs been really sweet and booked us in for a 3d scan this saturday (I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited) but I just wanted to ask if anyone else has been for one?

I can see that some of you have from piccies, so is it a really good experience? What was your scan like? And also do you have to drink water before going in like the dating scan to push the baby up a bit or is the baby better off with more room? Not sure what to expect really just wanted to know if anyone else could tell me a bit about it....

i had one at 28 weeks for my bday. was amazing. i have never drunk before any scan.

my lo was being naughty and had his had in his face so doc had to make him move but got some brilliant pics. loved it. if it wasn't so expensive i would do it again already. xxx

Hiya & welcome to Tr13 :wave:

Yeh this Tri is SCARY :shock: It kinda hits home that ya don't have much longer to go! :lol:

I haven't had a 3D scan but I'd love and think I might get one done, but just waiting for extra funds that I'm owed from a scooter accident last year. So if it comes in time then yes, certainly I'll get one.

That is so sweet of your bf to book you in for one. How lovely. I'm sure the ladies on here who've had their 3Ds will be more than happy to share their experiences & tips with you.

Hope you have a lovely experience and let us know how it goes. x

we had one last week :)

no need to drink loads before the scan, but I would suggest you take something like lucozade along with you incase your little one is naughty like mine and needs a bit of an energy boost to get them awake and moving around lol

the scan was fantastic, we were at ours for hours (due to naughty baby) and the results were fab, the photos and the dvd are great and have had everyone we know excited

You will love it Im sure :)

Yay thanks everyone :D can't wait to see his face, gonna be so strange, but in a good way of course! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back