3D and 4D scan

Anna86

Reaction score
so i saw my dad today and he offered to pay for a 3D or 4D scan. was wondering if anyone else is going/had one of these scans and how far gone should you be to have one of these scans?

thanks for any help
Anna :dance:

You lucky girl :yay:

Personally I'd wait till 20+ weeks so you can get a really nice shot of his/her face :)

yeah thats what i thought can they not sex the baby having a scan this way as i want a suprise?? thanks for your help :)

I was told 26 weeks is the prime time for 3D scanning. Still plenty of space in there to get good clear pics and they have put some fat down so dont look quite so alien!! xx

20 weeks is best as it u are too far along the baby is really bad, u can specify before if u want to know sex or not and they wont tell u, im dying to get one of these done as u get a 1 hr scan pictures and dvd, but £250 is a lot of money but if ur dads offering go for it xxx

sorry that meant to say baby is big not bad lol xx

yeah thought 20+ weeks to be fair got ages to wait lmao but will be great to see :)

you dont have to find out sex our place here chrges extra for that lol im personally not going to have one but i bet your love every min of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back