3D 4D scans

Peachy

Reaction score
How do you get this? Is it very expensive? Can someone tell me all about them? I am a bit out of it here in Bulgaria......... It is like being in the 1950's ha ha. :lol:

Also got a quick question....What is the last week you can have them done! I am 34 weeks pregnant is it too late. My partener is thinking about getting one done but i think its too late!

Please help also.....

I don't know about having a 3/4D scan in Bulgaria but I guess the first place you could ask is your GP/primary care physician or you could look online? Do you know of any private hospitals nearby who might have the equipment?

Lil_miss123 - I had my scan at 32 weeks. The place I went to (which I found on the internet through Google) recommended having the scan done between 22 and 32 weeks. Apparently after that the reduced amniotic fluid in the uterus makes the images less clear so they can't guarantee a good picture.

I hope this helps. :hug:

Aww lil miss you wont be abke to get a good pic if you go now cos i was told 32 weeks is the limit, just becasue youl go and exoect a great picture and it wont be at all because of the reduced amniotic fluid.

4d scans are fab peachy! Why not google for one where you live? There expensive over here, but not sdure what they would cost where you are.

I had mine done for £85 and found it online but I don't know anything about Bulgaria, sorry! They also told me 32 weeks was the most really because after that the baby is too squashed up they can't see it properly. I had mine at 29/30 weeks.

Hi Peachy,...I'm in Spain...they cost 186€ here...so quite steep. You can't get them on the health service only privately at the local private hospital. I don't know if Bulgaria would be the same, but i would expect that it would be similar. They are really fantastic and you can have them at any time as from 12 to 32 weeks. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back