3d/4d scan??

Froslass

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I have my anomaly scan tomorrow, where I plan on staying team yellow...

Thing is, OH really wants to find out what we're having and the consultant who is doing our scan is known for being a bit anal and never confirms the gender with anyone :lol:

Now OH is trying to tempt me with a 3d scan, the proper full package one if I promise to let him find out! lol He Will buy me the gold package a Babes in the womb in edinburgh lol!!

Tbh, I've always been a bit on the fence about whther or not to find out and now I'm really tempted.. :wall2:

My reasons for not finding out is that I don't want anyone knowing and I think it's special for OH and I to either be the first to look, or to keep it to ourselves!! So I'm wondering whether or not to just find out and not tell anyone (apart from the PF girlies of course :D)

I've convinced myself from the beginning that LO is a girl, and now I want to know if I'm right :lol:

What do you think?xxx

Awwww, that's sweet of him :) I would go for it hun, expecially since he's paying haha ;) and it's amazing to see baby in 3D and what he/she actually looks like! When are you thinking of going?

If you don't want anyone else to know then just keep it between you and OH, you don't need to tell your family and friends. I planned on not telling them but I gave in cause they knew I knew, so if you do decide not to tell them I would pretend that you and your OH didn't find out the sex :lol:

x

Last edited:
Just noticed your near Glasgow, Babybond at Park Circus in Glasgow is really good too :) xxx

Awwww, that's sweet of him :) I would go for it hun, expecially since he's paying haha ;) and it's amazing to see baby in 3D and what he/she actually looks like! When are you thinking of going?

If you don't want anyone else to know then just keep it between you and OH, you don't need to tell your family and friends. I planned on not telling them but I gave in cause they knew I knew, so if you do decide not to tell them I would pretend that you and your OH didn't find out the sex :lol:

x

aw thanks :) xx I'm really considering it now! lol xxx I was thinking of babybond! I might suggest that to him now as a few people have asked if we're planning on getting one there xx

I think I'll just ask the sonographer to have a look and if he won't then I'll prob be going for the 3d one :) x Was thinking round about 24 weeksish? x DO you think thats too early? x

aw thanks :) xx I'm really considering it now! lol xxx I was thinking of babybond! I might suggest that to him now as a few people have asked if we're planning on getting one there xx

I think I'll just ask the sonographer to have a look and if he won't then I'll prob be going for the 3d one :) x Was thinking round about 24 weeksish? x DO you think thats too early? x

Yeah they're great, I'm sure the other place you mentioned will be great too though! Just thought I'd mention babybond since your near Glasgow :)

Not too sure hun, I think they say the best time is 28-32 weeks? I went at 25+6 though and it was great, that's one of the pics in my pic(the wee one at the side I can't remember what you call them:lol:). If you google '24 week 4d scan' you should be able to see what to expect to see at 24 weeks :)

xxx

aww thanks chick :) x I think i'll def be saying to OH about baby bond :) x Its not as far away and is cheaper too :) x I;m so excited now hehe :) x I'll be googling all night! lol xx

I'd defo go for it!

If I'm lucky enough on Thursday to have LO bare all and I find out flavour, I'm keeping it to myself. I'm planning on telling people I don't know so they won't harrass me, My mother is desperate to know as she said she "needs to know to start organising/buying things"!!! Told her she's just gonna have to wait!! Other Half doesn't want to know but know's I'll break and find out but he'll be the only one who know's I know and if he wants to find out which flavour then I'll tell him, but other than that, we're keeping it ourselves xx

I'm planning a 4d scan too (the place in Perth) the man there was really nice when we went for an early scan and suggested going at 24 weeks, he said if the scan isn't a good one he would still have plenty of time to re-do it for us at 28 weeks! I can't wait they look really good! I want to stay team yellow, hubby starting to want to find out but I don't plan to backdown, I want something to help keep me going and excited in labour! My friend found out but told everyone they didn't know so nobody pestered them so you can manage to keep it to yourself!

Id go for it hunny :)
Means you get to see your little one again.
Ive got a 4d early sexing scan tomorrow and cant wait x x

aww thanks chick :) x I think i'll def be saying to OH about baby bond :) x Its not as far away and is cheaper too :) x I;m so excited now hehe :) x I'll be googling all night! lol xx

Haha that's what I was like, constantly googling 4D scans and where to have them done and what baby would look like at each stage lol infact I think that's the reason OH booked our scan cause he got so fed up of me going on and on and on :lol:

xxx

Ooh I would go for it, we're having great fun decorating the nursery with lots of girly things just now! I can also highly recommend Baby Bond in Glasgow, they were great. xx

You don't get many good surprises in life and that special moment when you say ITS A.........!!!! is one of them, thats the only thing that stopped me finding out. But then I love surprises, so it all depends on how you feel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back